Soundcraft studio 24 or Peavey mark V111 mixing console?

asphyxia30

if you had a choice out of them 2, which one would you buy?
it would only be for studio use, not for clubs or gigging etc. and mainly used for
mastering tracks and recording the odd instrument.

i respect your opinion you great boffins! :cool:

of those two i'd have to say the soundcraft would be my pick... peavey aint all that bad but it's really geared towards live use... it may not sound the greatest but you can kick that bitch out the back of the truck and use it every night... but a studio piece it aint... the exception would be the AMT stuff peavey put out for awhile... it was designed by a guy named john roberts and is desirable...

of those two i'd have to say the soundcraft would be my pick... peavey aint all that bad but it's really geared towards live use... it may not sound the greatest but you can kick that bitch out the back of the truck and use it every night... but a studio piece it aint... the exception would be the AMT stuff peavey put out for awhile... it was designed by a guy named john roberts and is desirable...

You mean the Peavey ARM (audio media research) stuff Peavey made. I have an AMR production series 2400 console,36 input 24 buss I bought from John Kay of Steppenwolf. Not a bad board.

Back