Reeee---veerb

ok thanks for that. yeah i've seen you post about AD before. I forget about them...isn't that the one you (or someone else maybe) said you can make offers on items? like a bid? I usually scope out Sweetwater. But then they surprised the hell out of me the other day when I bought that SDX i told you about....they fucking telephoned me. just to like, say hi. lol. and thank you for buying something. i found that weird and a little frightening.

hey, $20 jeans are just NOT comfortable. When i'm not at work, i'm jeans all the time and I want to be comfortable. :thumbs up:

NO...Audio Deluxe doesn't have bidding....they just do a LOT of sales, and they always match and often beat the manufacturer's sales.

The Sweetwater thing...yeah, I get calls and emails from them all the time. They're just trying to keep you on the hook to see if you want to buy something else. I think their sales reps all get a commission off the sales (but I could be wrong).

I only wear Levi's....but I always manage to find sales on them. I don't think I ever paid more than $30 for a pair of new Levi's.

Now in your case, if you're after that designer jean, Jordache look...I can see why you're paying more. ;)

Just like with guitar amp distortion...same rule applies for compression and reverb.

Turn the knobs to where you're really digging the sound on a given track/mix...then remove about 30%-40% and you're good to go. :)

The best advice on mixing early reflections I have seen is to start with early reflections and figure out the room size. So keep the reverb to zero, turn up the early reflections and then adjust the room size. Once you get the vocal to fit the room,then the reverb tends to fit in well.

Here is the youtube explaining it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vFgleu6fD8

Also, one tip that helped me a lot is use a high pass and low pass.

The best advice on mixing early reflections I have seen is to start with early reflections and figure out the room size. So keep the reverb to zero, turn up the early reflections and then adjust the room size. Once you get the vocal to fit the room,then the reverb tends to fit in well.

Here is the youtube explaining it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vFgleu6fD8

Also, one tip that helped me a lot is use a high pass and low pass.

Yeah but the dials are more precise...its not one knob with "early reflections". There's actually 18 of them. Lol. When I open the vst, they're already adjusted to some preset.

Thanks for the vid, I'll check that out.

Yeah but the dials are more precise...its not one knob with "early reflections". There's actually 18 of them. Lol. When I open the vst, they're already adjusted to some preset.

Thanks for the vid, I'll check that out.

Might be better to download some free ones which is less complicated. Alos, the valhalla reverb is dirt cheap

Might be better to download some free ones which is less complicated. Alos, the valhalla reverb is dirt cheap

This was a highly recommended free one - a little fiddling and it sounds great. I just need to figure out WHAT I'm fiddling with. I'll figure out. thanks!

Back