Psp Echo plug..

mixsit

I just noticed this. Looks like it has some really cool features.
PSP Echo

I always wish for delays, a pan for each please.. But for that, maybe looks like a good one.

I bought that a while back. Kinda cool but never really hit it for me.

This one is quite cool. Been playing with it a bunch this week.

Oh shizz, they were not kidding about upping the price to $300. Oops, I got it for $50 last week. Likely worth $300 but damn That is a hefty price increase.

Actually, yeah, the Imperial delay is worth $300.

Last edited:
Yeah $300, would have to be a hell of plug. I have that PSP one that was about the much ('85) I can't seem to get on with. Guess that's been sort of an expensive mistake :facepalm:

So just curious w/o downloading the manual or whatever- How many voices ('Lexi speak sorry.. delay lines? Pans? (again with the pans but.. Come on. I want a delay, or delays and I'd like to place them 'here'. Real basic and seems a lot don't.

Yeah $300, would have to be a hell of plug. I have that PSP one that was about the much ('85) I can't seem to get on with. Guess that's been sort of an expensive mistake :facepalm:

So just curious w/o downloading the manual or whatever- How many voices ('Lexi speak sorry.. delay lines? Pans (again with the pans but.. :cool:

I have easily $2000 worth of 'mistake' purchases. Probably more. Get exited about something, then realize it wasn't much more than a muse.. GAS....

Ok, what was the question about? The PSP or the Imperial?

I have easily $2000 worth of 'mistake' purchases. Probably more. Get exited about something, then realize it wasn't much more than a muse.. GAS....

Ok, what was the question about? The PSP or the Imperial?

Yeah sorry, I just was sort of curious about the Imperial.

Back