Over 600 Free Cymbal Samples

squibble94

Nature of Force
Hey guys. Just thought I'd share this with you.

I found this guy on youtube, and I was checking out his website. He made over 600 free and good sounding cymbal samples! So if your looking for some, there they are.

http://www.erdo.se/downloads.html

Also, if you don't have any way of uncompressing RAR files, try wobzip.org

That looks like a good thing -thanks! :)

Awhile ago I got Steven Slate Drums, it came with a Kontakt 3, a free player. When I've tried to use my own samples in there it enters demo mode and shuts off after awhile.

I'd like to try those cymbals or even better yet, make my own cymbal samples 'cause I have cymbals I'd like to use.

Can somebody tell me what the cheapest thing they sell (I'm assuming from Kontakt) that would allow me to use my own samples without the time limit?

Thanks. :)

Here's my problem though... right now, on stage at a gig, i have to load Mac OS X..... wait.... then load MidiPipe.... wait.... then load Kontakt.... wait... then load Ableton Live.... then wait, and then finally load QMidi. :(

It's crazy and the more of things I have running the less I trust it. Last year I only had to run OS 9 and QMidi... period.

That's why I'd rather get whatever Kontakt sells that's the cheapest thing, so then I could use it and Steven Slate drums on that one app, to keep it simple.

Thanks. :)

Here's my problem though... right now, on stage at a gig, i have to load Mac OS X..... wait.... then load MidiPipe.... wait.... then load Kontakt.... wait... then load Ableton Live.... then wait, and then finally load QMidi. :(

It's crazy and the more of things I have running the less I trust it. Last year I only had to run OS 9 and QMidi... period.

That's why I'd rather get whatever Kontakt sells that's the cheapest thing, so then I could use it and Steven Slate drums on that one app, to keep it simple.

what about drum rack in ableton?

In cyberspace don't Dintys and Squibbles all look alike ? ;)

Don't Dinty's what and Squibble's what look alike? Mine is very unique, it's shaped like a pretzel, chicks love it. :)

what about drum rack in ableton?

All the built-in sounds I've heard in Ableton have sucked so bad I don't know why they even include them. I tried them once and just shook my head... none of them are as good as my Roland SoundCanvas from 1999. Same with the pianos, basses... all the samples I've heard in Ableton are unusable trash. :confused:

What I'm trying to find out is what is the cheapest Kontakt player I can add my own samples to?

Don't Dinty's what and Squibble's what look alike? Mine is very unique, it's shaped like a pretzel, chicks love it. :)

Well then we've got ourselves a little problem. I don't think your arm is supposed to look that way. :laughings:

I'd be more worried about the little roosters and hens that think it's their mummy.......

Don't worry. Getting credit for things is overrated these days :p

Not when there's a million quid to be made ! :eek:

Back