Opinions on vintage plugins?

punkrocker

Hi all I'm thinking about getting some plugins that emulate vintage equipment. I know of Waves and UAD but do you guys recommend any others? Looking primarily at eq's and compression. Quality over cost. Thanks guys!

look into the poco and uad add in cards... i've got an original poco... they are dsp cards that you add to your puter and have great sims... and dont tax your cpu...

look into the poco and uad add in cards... i've got an original poco... they are dsp cards that you add to your puter and have great sims... and dont tax your cpu...
Yes that would be a good idea but I would rather have something that I can download a demo for because otherwise I don't know what I'm getting. That is the problem with the dsp cards is that you can't try them out.

Yes that would be a good idea but I would rather have something that I can download a demo for because otherwise I don't know what I'm getting. That is the problem with the dsp cards is that you can't try them out.

yeah thats a drag... it requires a leap of faith in the guys that have them already... and not refering to myself here but lotsa the big boys use these specificlly for those reasons...

Back