NEW FREE Soundtoys Primal Tap Plugin - Use my free code here!

RecordingMaster

A Sarcastic Statement
Hi there, Soundtoys has released a "Primal Tap" delay plugin based on a retro 70's d delay. It's really cool and pretty down and dirty sounding and well, with RETRO vibe!

To get it FREE, follow the instructions in my link and use my code that is automatically entered at the bottom.
https://www.soundtoys.com/sxsw2014/&rc=321-4101-503

My share code is 321-4101-503.

Here is a video demo of it. Post your thoughts on it here after you have downloaded it free. Cheers!

SoundToys Little PrimalTap - Quick Look (FREE thru March 28, 2014) - YouTube

can't get it to work. I haven't been using iLok before and i'm using Reaper as DAW.
I have installed it and put the vst in the correct folder. I've installed the iLok to. I'm using windows xp.
i've activated the primaltap in iLok. but Reaper doesn't register.
Any suggestions? any settings i'll have to do in iLok to make it work, apart from activating the plugin?

can't get it to work. I haven't been using iLok before and i'm using Reaper as DAW.
I have installed it and put the vst in the correct folder. I've installed the iLok to. I'm using windows xp.
i've activated the primaltap in iLok. but Reaper doesn't register.
Any suggestions? any settings i'll have to do in iLok to make it work, apart from activating the plugin?

Hmm, sorry that's a little beyond my know-how as far as your software goes and ilok in general. I'd suggest contacting Soundtoys - they ACTUALLY respond to you! :D

Back