My experiment to compare ITB mixing to analog summing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It was a dark night... A hero entered homerecording.com.

He watched a thread that they were talking about analog summing vs ITB summing.
The forum is hardcore like playing Counter Strike alone vs 30 people on the enemy team equipped with snipers aiming at your head, in any case you say something different to their beliefs.

They are Ready to fire someone for actually saying something different that they didn't suit them well in their minds - even with proof... it did not matter.
They had to take him out. Feeling that you've got some power somewhere in their lives - even on a forum - was crucial for them.

But our hero didn't stop there. He entered a specific thread and he dared to say

"but guys there's only 5% difference in there that can be done with plugins"

Silence everywhere.... Weapons Reloading ready to fire. Sweat everywhere.

"What did you say?" the oligarchy asked.

"Do you mean that we've spent thousands of dollars on analog summing boxes, plus more thousands to make our rooms larger so the summing boxes could stay in the f@cking room???!!" - IMPOSSIBLE. IT CAN'T BE. WE CAN'T BE SUCH IDIOTS, TECHNOLOGY CAN'T DO THIS SHIT YET. TECHNOLOGY WILL BE READY UNTIL WE SAY SO... *cause now we are really butthurt that you saved $10k and you're doing everything with just your computer*

I told: "but guys with just an EQ you won't be able to distinguish which is which."

An old member from the RecordingOligarchy.com asked full of butthurted-ness: "Prove what you just said".

The hero spent time to do it, cause he is not an asshole. He did it.
But the old member went mad! He was so mad and afraid cause his ego could not hold the fact that got owned.

The hero sent proof and asked for the "analog professionals my @ss" to try and guess once more. NO ONE ANSWERED. (Well just one guy cause he was open minded and not a fanatic).

The oligarchy gathered... What can we do??? HE'S F@CKED US SO BAD IN THE @SS AND IF WE DARE TO ANSWER SOMETHING WRONG WE ARE O-W-N-E-D.
How can we accept the fact that we are bunch of wannabe pros that dodge reality?

We can't just guess, what happens if we're wrong, WE MUST DO SOMETHING GATHER PEOPLE.

Then the oligarchy said...

- Guys we've got no other solution... We must change subjects so people can forget about the guessing!!!!
- But what if he can understand us?
- Then we change subjects by attacking him and trying to make him mad, so he won't continue to insist on us guessing!
- But he's never done anything wrong! He just created a blind test, AND WE ASKED HIM TO DO IT.
... How can we attack him for actually having an opinion that proves us wrong?
- Just do it we've got nothing else to do. Change subject FIND FLAWS! HIS ENGLISH, LOOK FOR A WORD, THERE'S A HOLE TO ATTACK AND DODGE, HE CAN'T BE ALWAYS RIGHT, FIND SOMETHING.
- But people will read it and laugh at us, he's shown us our true I-Know-It-ALL selves (although our signature audio samples suck ass but that's a different story).
- Yes people will understand. But we've got no other thing to do. ATTAAAAAAACK (for no reason)!

Then the hero got attacked for no reason. Just because he proved something that they had asked him to... Check out the attacks here :D

Last edited:
I'm not really sure what the point of this thread was, now. It's probably something to do with confusing the importance of gear with the importance of a quality performance, or something.

I'm not really sure what the point of this thread was, now. It's probably something to do with confusing the importance of gear with the importance of a quality performance, or something.

I'm not even sure myself. I think it's some plug-in jockey manufacturing a fight.

"It was a dark night... A hero entered homerecording.com.

He watched a thread that they were talking about analog summing vs ITB summing.
The forum is hardcore like playing Counter Strike alone vs 30 people on the enemy team equipped with snipers aiming at your head, in any case you say something different to their beliefs.

They are Ready to fire someone for actually saying something different that they didn't suit them well in their minds - even with proof... it did not matter.
They had to take him out. Feeling that you've got some power somewhere in their lives - even on a forum - was crucial for them.

But our hero didn't stop there. He entered a specific thread and he dared to say

"but guys there's only 5% difference in there that can be done with plugins"

Silence everywhere.... Weapons Reloading ready to fire. Sweat everywhere.

"What did you say?" the oligarchy asked.

"Do you mean that we've spent thousands of dollars on analog summing boxes, plus more thousands to make our rooms larger so the summing boxes could stay in the f@cking room???!!" - IMPOSSIBLE. IT CAN'T BE. WE CAN'T BE SUCH IDIOTS, TECHNOLOGY CAN'T DO THIS SHIT YET. TECHNOLOGY WILL BE READY UNTIL WE SAY SO... *cause now we are really butthurt that you saved $10k and you're doing everything with just your computer*

I told: "but guys with just an EQ you won't be able to distinguish which is which."

An old member from the RecordingOligarchy.com asked full of butthurted-ness: "Prove what you just said".

The hero spent time to do it, cause he is not an asshole. He did it.
But the old member went mad! He was so mad and afraid cause his ego could not hold the fact that got owned.

The hero sent proof and asked for the "analog professionals my @ss" to try and guess once more. NO ONE ANSWERED. (Well just one guy cause he was open minded and not a fanatic).

The oligarchy gathered... What can we do??? HE'S F@CKED US SO BAD IN THE @SS AND IF WE DARE TO ANSWER SOMETHING WRONG WE ARE O-W-N-E-D.
How can we accept the fact that we are bunch of wannabe pros that dodge reality?

We can't just guess, what happens if we're wrong, WE MUST DO SOMETHING GATHER PEOPLE.

Then the oligarchy said...

- Guys we've got no other solution... We must change subjects so people can forget about the guessing!!!!
- But what if he can understand us?
- Then we change subjects by attacking him and trying to make him mad, so he won't continue to insist on us guessing!
- But he's never done anything wrong! He just created a blind test, AND WE ASKED HIM TO DO IT.
... How can we attack him for actually having an opinion that proves us wrong?
- Just do it we've got nothing else to do. Change subject FIND FLAWS! HIS ENGLISH, LOOK FOR A WORD, THERE'S A HOLE TO ATTACK AND DODGE, HE CAN'T BE ALWAYS RIGHT, FIND SOMETHING.
- But people will read it and laugh at us, he's shown us our true I-Know-It-ALL selves (although our signature audio samples sucks ass but's a different story).
- Yes people will understand. But we've got no other thing to do. ATTAAAAAAACK (for no reason)!

Then the hero got attacked for no reason. Just because he proved something that they had asked him to... Check out the attacks here :D

Seriously man? The hero needs to take a chill pill.

:D

You must have forgotten the part that you had asked me to do it and the topic is about plugs vs analog?
Maybe that's the reason I am talking about plugs? Just saying.

The topic is specifically about ITB mixes VS summing mixes to analog....not just "plugs & analog".
So your file comparisons are irrelevant here.
You're not providing any "proof" relative to the OP topic.

Also...you don't miss any opportunity to defend ITB and plugs...even when no one is specifically "attacking" their use.
Sounds like you might have some doubts.
You're actually obsessed with defending ITB and plugs...just look at the lengthy, silly posts you make defending your position.
Just saying.

Seriously man? The hero needs to take a chill pill.

:D

Or drink less caffeine :D

he speaks in original pronounciation shakesphere tongue...sorry but had the to throw that in there! c'mon son!

For real? I have never read way much Shakespeare, but I like him... Damn!
This is a compliment, isn't it? Especially with my broken english or broklish haha!

Unless you were making fun of me, and I am happy for no reason lol

The topic is specifically about ITB mixes VS summing mixes to analog....not just "plugs & analog".

Also...you don't miss any opportunity to defend ITB and plugs...even when no one is specifically "attacking" their use.
You're actually obsessed with defending ITB and plugs...just look at the lengthy, silly posts you make defending your position.
Just saying.

Just saying.

This. ^^^^

I must agree with Miro here.

Off topic and seemingly like you have a personal issue to prove.

How about you just lay of the 'coffee' :)

If you look at that silly, lengthy post he made...and the lyrics in this silly, lengthy song...

...'nuff said. :p

Lay off the weed man. We're not in the 1st post of the topic.

We both changed the topic to a new sub-topic and because I know you're going to edit your post to your needs, here's a screenshot of your response:

------------------------------------------

pY8Vbva.png

--------------------------

It's crystal clear in your response that 2 members of this forum said that it's easily to get the same sound as the "real analog" one with just an EQ or Saturation plugin.

That's what we were talking about after the OP's question.

Since I am not a little bitch like you manipulating the conversation to your liking and having your internet-friends to support you, you can now either
accept my bet and stop changing the directions of the thread.

It's simple. We both didn't give a helpful answer to the op, we went where we wanted it to go, don't deny it.

You challenged me to prove that with an EQ or a plugin I can get that 5% of difference. I did it. Now it's your turn.

Now I challenge you to find out the "real analog stuff" since you're such an expert.
Either be a man, give a f@cking answer without hiding to your friends responses or get over the fact that you can't find a difference.

Don't play mind-tricks to me kid. You challenged and I accepted the challenge.
Now be a man and find it or don't start challenges if you can't accept the chance of losing.

I am waiting for a damn answer.

---

In case you start your girly manipulative dodgy responses again, I won't try to explain the basics.

If your brain can't handle of following the changes of a subject then I should just start following this advice:

never-argue-with-stupid-people.jpg

Either finish the challenge as a man or continue crying and don't waste my time again.

If you reply something along the lines: "No-one asked you to prove something" then I'll have no other way of being sorry for your Alzheimer.

Waiting.

Since I am not a little bitch like you manipulating the conversation to your liking and having your internet-friends to support you,

Whether you're right or wrong, people have been banned in the past for insulting other members.
Consider this a formal last warning. If you have a genuine issue with other members or anything of the sort, please do report it or reply without resorting to personal insults.

I'm closing this for now, at least. :)

Lay off the weed man. We're not in the 1st post of the topic.

We both changed the topic to a new sub-topic and because I know you're going to edit your post to your needs, here's a screenshot of your response:

------------------------------------------

pY8Vbva.png

--------------------------

It's crystal clear in your response that 2 members of this forum said that it's easily to get the same sound as the "real analog" one with just an EQ or Saturation plugin.

That's what we were talking about after the OP's question.

Since I am not a little bitch like you manipulating the conversation to your liking and having your internet-friends to support you, you can now either
accept my bet and stop changing the directions of the thread.

It's simple. We both didn't give a helpful answer to the op, we went where we wanted it to go, don't deny it.

You challenged me to prove that with an EQ or a plugin I can get that 5% of difference. I did it. Now it's your turn.

Now I challenge you to find out the "real analog stuff" since you're such an expert.
Either be a man, give a f@cking answer without hiding to your friends responses or get over the fact that you can't find a difference.

Don't play mind-tricks to me kid. You challenged and I accepted the challenge.
Now be a man and find it or don't start challenges if you can't accept the chance of losing.

I am waiting for a damn answer.

---

In case you start your girly manipulative dodgy responses again, I won't try to explain the basics.

If your brain can't handle of following the changes of a subject then I should just start following this advice:

never-argue-with-stupid-people.jpg

Either finish the challenge as a man or continue crying and don't waste my time again.

If you reply something along the lines: "No-one asked you to prove something" then I'll have no other way of being sorry for your Alzheimer.

Waiting.

Sorry, one more post.

See you in two weeks Paschalis. You have overstepped the boundaries of being a dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back