Invulnerable High Frequency Noise

IZotopes pro editing could fix it a few minutes!

No shit. That's exactly what I proposed and what I tried to share. Steen deleted the reply to link to the thread where I addressed it. Luckily the OP caught my link though before Steen dumped it. I'm not here to fucking piss anyone off...I was honestly just trying to help, though I now understand why steen mistook my intentions otherwise. I'm not gonna repost it and I already spent way too much god damn time fighting with this shitty uploader.

No shit. That's exactly what I proposed and what I tried to share. Steen deleted the reply to link to the thread where I addressed it.

I mean... you also did throw a lot of shade. That's probably the real issue. He might have let if slide if not caged in terms of "check out this link to a better forum where the users are less dumb!" :D

don't know who's pissed off but not me. it's a simple fix with the right tools. just have them go look at a vid of what isotope's functions can do. expensive , but a lot less time trying to slice and dice in your daw and much ,much more accurate. i don't mess with the uploader here.

i don't mess with the uploader here.
Nor will I be anymore either.

Can someone please delete this entire thread? We now have 3 pages of garble containing no useful information, and the OP worked through this on another forum with a much more user friendly uploader.

Back