If anyone wants to practice their mixing, here you go!

rvs0002

Hi all:
I am currently finishing up on my latest cd, and here is a zip file of one of the songs: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9075586/Promises2.zip. I have someone lined up to mix but they can't start for a while, and I was hoping someone on here would like to play with the song and see what they can do! I'm anxious to hear it done by someone that knows what they are doing! Here is a rough mix I made so you can hear my take on it:

Thanks!
Johnny Lokke
www.johnnylokkeband.com

EDIT: The track called "Tom4" is blank...not used for this song. I forgot to pull it out of the zip file.

Last edited:
The test mix mp3 came down no problem, blazing fast, but the zip file times out before downloading at all.

The link is correct because if it was wrong it would time out in about 10-15 seconds with a 404 error, so I'm not sure what's up.

Anyone else have this problem?

The test mix mp3 came down no problem, blazing fast, but the zip file times out before downloading at all.

The link is correct because if it was wrong it would time out in about 10-15 seconds with a 404 error, so I'm not sure what's up.

I'm getting that too. I haven't listened the the mp3, but the zip file doesn't download.

+1 for me...

I'm sorry, let me check on it! It worked for a few people, but not sure what is happening now.

I'm sorry, let me check on it! It worked for a few people, but not sure what is happening now.

No problem, if you don't mind, PM me when you figure it out. It's something to do with the server itself or the ISP, because I get a time out error after a long while rather than the usual "not found" error. Means the file is there.

Has someone been able to open it? I was now able to fully download it but when I try to extract it with winrar it says:
The archieve is either in unknown format or damaged. :confused:

edit: got it working!

Last edited:
Back