I don't work for Waves...

What if people love the reverb, but hate the song?? Huh? What now? Where has all that technology got you??
?

Jimmy, I couldn't resist the simple, semi-wise ass response to this thread.?
Often people get so hung up on technique and such, they forget about what matters. So, we have a bunch of technically perfect, auto tuned, quantized crap music. A month later it's forgotten.

Jimmy, I couldn't resist the simple, semi-wise ass response to this thread.��
Often people get so hung up on technique and such, they forget about what matters. So, we have a bunch of technically perfect, auto tuned, quantized crap music. A month later it's forgotten.

I laugh with you then.

I hate 'fixing' or 'tuning' a performance. It is a necessary need for some however when someone like myself records others. Hell, I have fixed my own tracks at times.

But yes. Nothing is better than a great performance. Ever.

We can only hope that that happens every session.

That being said, what the fuck does that have to do with a reverb plugin? Just curious....

Sounds like a very techie, anal plug in. One that inspires endless tweeking, to get it just oh so fucking perfect.☺
Thats what it has to do with a reverb plug in.

Miro had an earlier post expressing similar sentiments, and saying how his stock verbs are just fine. Something like that.

But you bought it, right? Enjoy and get the most out of it.☺

Sounds like a very techie, anal plug in. One that inspires endless tweeking, to get it just oh so fucking perfect.☺
Thats what it has to do with a reverb plug in.

Miro had an earlier post expressing similar sentiments, and saying how his stock verbs are just fine. Something like that.

But you bought it, right? Enjoy and get the most out of it.☺

I never said I was going to do endless hours of 'anal' tweaking. Ugh..

The ability to do that is a good thing IMO. To disregard the fact that it has those abilities and the reverb sounds really good to begin with, is just silly.

My stock reverbs are also 'just fine'. That does not mean they are perfect for what 'I' want. Different strokes for...

Whatever. I spent $200 on it and was happy to do so.

Actually $7500 spent in the last 3 weeks. My dishes and clothes are really clean and my daughters tv looks awesome.

I know, I shouldn't have bought the washer with the steam clean option. Simple agitation works just fine right? Fuck that. I am making an investment that I feel is right for me and my future.

You guyz can just do what you think is good for you. I plan to move forward for myself. And my sheets are really friggen clean!

By the way, I fucking hate reverb. Which makes this whole conversation almost ironic.

Geeez, Jimmy. You take this shit personally. Lol. No one is attacking you.
This is just general opinions.

Geeez, Jimmy. You take this shit personally. Lol. No one is attacking you.
This is just general opinions.

Dood, I do.

You have no idea how shitty these last few weeks have been for me.

Sorry if I came across as a bitchy asshole. I am just Manstrual. lol!

I have a Strymon Blue Sky reverb pedal. Thats a nice lush reverb. It's not a plug in, but I plug it in. lol

Back