I am looking for a Mentor

mulequeveio

Hi guys. That is my second post here. I just joined the Forum, my goal is to learn as much as possible. I have a small studio at home. I mean, still build as I`m working only part time at the moment. Im trying to focus most of my time just producing quality tracks. My biggest mistakes are on the mixing and mastering stage. I can`t get it right.
I also find really hard to find someone who has expertise to guide me and help me by giving feedback. It`s really important to me to have someone who can address my mistakes on my tracks. I`m here kindly to ask if there`s any mentors available to help me during this endless journey.

I appreciate your time and I`m looking forward hearing from you.

Erik:thumbs up:

You have many that will help you here. Welcome to HR Erik!

Someone recently asked a similar question. Take a look at the replies.

HERE

Erik, we are here for you. Some of us can get you to the basics (Many of us can cover the basics, but a very high level), others can get you to the next level, then there are the masters on the board, they can get you to a very near pro level.

But be forewarned, this will take a couple years to get good at, to get where you want, it takes a lifetime.

But hey, life's a journey, ya got to start somewhere!

Thanks for being so welcoming, I really appreciate your time, I will check the link now.
I am aware that it takes years to be good at and that is what I want the most in my life, I just found out what I really want to do in Life, I am 33 so, I will try to run against the time and practise and learn as much as I can :)
Thanks once again and I catch you soon guys! have a good weekend and Valentines day.:D

Back