Help Wit Connecting A Mixer???

CHIKO

Well I Have A Lil 2 Ch. Gemini Mixer & Im Connecting It 2 My Pc....but How Do I Get The Best Recording Out Of It??? I Jus Have My Mic Rca From My Pc Connected 2 My Booth In-put In My Mixer And My Mic Conected To My Mic Out-put On My Mixer Datz The Only Connection Im Using On My Mixer ...i Still Have The (master,rec,2 Ch Ins, 2 Ch Outs) On The Mixer Dat Im Not Using.....how Do I Connect It Properly & 2 Be Able 2 Use All The Out-puts On My Mixer??? Thanx 4 Ur Help..............

What are you trying to do that requires using all the outputs? You seem to have more outputs than inputs (is this a DJ mixer?) I don't see any need for all the outputs at once.

CHIKO said:
Well I Have A Lil 2 Ch. Gemini Mixer & Im Connecting It 2 My Pc....but How Do I Get The Best Recording Out Of It??? I Jus Have My Mic Rca From My Pc Connected 2 My Booth In-put In My Mixer And My Mic Conected To My Mic Out-put On My Mixer Datz The Only Connection Im Using On My Mixer ...i Still Have The (master,rec,2 Ch Ins, 2 Ch Outs) On The Mixer Dat Im Not Using.....how Do I Connect It Properly & 2 Be Able 2 Use All The Out-puts On My Mixer??? Thanx 4 Ur Help..............
youcantrytotalkwithalanguageweallknowhowtoreaditwillmakeiteasiertounderstan dtheq uestionyouarea skingsoyoucangetan answeryouc anunderst and???

NYMorningstar said:
youcantrytotalkwithalanguageweallknowhowtoreaditwillmakeiteasiertounderstan dtheq uestionyouarea skingsoyoucangetan answeryouc anunderst and???

What he said......

NYMorningstar said:
He'll never understand that.......

Here - this is better:

YOUCANTRYTOTALKWITHALANGUAGEWEALLKNOWHOWTOREADITWILLMAKEITEASIERTOUNDERSTAN DTHEQ UESTIONYOUAREA SKINGSOYOUCANGETAN ANSWERYOUC ANUNDERST AND???

Ummm...around here Dat= digital audio tape. I guess * Datz* means you have more than one Dat :confused:

Blue Bear Sound said:
YOUCANTRYTOTALKWITHALANGUAGEWEALLKNOWHOWTOREADITWILLMAKEITEASIERTOUNDERSTAN DTHEQ UESTIONYOUAREA SKINGSOYOUCANGETAN ANSWERYOUC ANUNDERST AND???

Did you do that with a hard limiter? :D :D :D

Hey punkin I could put an insert in after the mic preamp. Its a lot more than what I started off with A round Quaker Oats box, hookup wire, a gelena crystal and some of the first headphones ever made. And I had to use fhaenstock clips We didnt have electricity yet down here in the valley north of Ft Collins to use the small soldering iron...And the big one that heated up on the stove was too big it was used for radiators and such. But with a 75' antenna from the barn to the loafin shed I could get koa and kimn out of denver......
And I dont know how many big fancy pickups with huge Mitchell campers I pulled out of the mud with an old military jeep with the original 4 banger while they were standing there telling me it wasnt heavy enough didnt have the power couldnt do it....

That's it, now you're mocking me...I'm going to fire up my tesla coil, hang up my arial for the spark gap generator and let you have it! :p

Ok I'll have to drag out a couple of model t coils or maybe an old john deere magneto but I'll have to find that morse code key I made out of a barn door hinge and that great big wooden spool... After your last post I got a feeling you know me... Are you the one that helped me blow up a 49 ford trannie? The one we put model a gears in?

I'm affraid not but, I did get a visit from the power company this winter for excessive and sudden drains on the primary. I can attest to the condition of my primary breakers. I call it "load testing". Those underground pole pigs aren't as robust as I was expecting. Soil resitivity tested and verified below 2 ohms. Those XIT chem rods are the bomb. You should be able to hear the spark from here. FCC ain't got teeth any more.

The neighborhood association asked that I don't test the coil in the driveway anymore. Too much traffic congestion and some complain that TV reception goes all to heck. Go figure.

Oh...we supposed to be talking about hooking up a mixing board...oops. Sorry. :o

Get a big truck radiator Bury it in the ground up to the filler cap. Hook it up to your ground hogs . Fill it full of rock salt and trickle water thru it for a couple of weeks.. But have something dry like like a gunny sack to stand on while you're firing up your coil..... :D

Ummm...didn't I mention neighborhood association? Big ol' brown spots don't go over without notice around here. Besides...the dog really should be on a low sodium diet.

What is normalizing or normalling I think is the right term with a patch bay?
That's a mixer hook up question...

Wait a minute, I'm confused...

Isn't
"Get a big truck radiator Bury it in the ground up to the filler cap. Hook it up to your ground hogs . Fill it full of rock salt and trickle water thru it for a couple of weeks.. But have something dry like like a gunny sack to stand on while you're firing up your coil....."
normalizing?

That's the way I've been doing it.

Back