EQ on Cubase 6 eLEMENTS

MasterRS

I only have focusrite effects ie: eq compresison then all the cubase 6 ones..i notied from logic cubases eq is different..what settings would you recommend on it for rap vocals? for a clear sound?

Not trying to be rude, but you've been here for almost 2 years with almost 300 posts and you haven't learned that there are no "recommended" settings for any kind of vocals, rap or otherwise????

You need to figure out what works best for you. Your track, your voice, your mic, your room to your liking. No one else can tell you what to set for eq or anything else. If it doesn't sound right to you, then keep experimenting until it does.

i've been a member for two years but ive only just got the proper equipment in the last year..only thing am really missing is monitors..and before i had windows now i got a mac..and i'm learning..and i do know theres no setting, but theres eq settings people generally use for hip hop then work from!! but yeah i am experimenting and getting a okay sound am just looking to get rid of a bit of sibliance and some other stuff..

Back