Can you recommend a mix engineer?

grn

Can anyone recommend a mix engineer they've had experience with that generally works on modern pop, rock, folk and orchestral music? Perhaps a mastering engineer can chime in?

Matt Jefferson from Black Diamond in Portland. Freaky good stuff and very consistent. Graham Duncan (affiliated with Soona Songs) is doing some wonderful sounding stuff, but most of the experience I have with his mixes are more on the acoustic / folky side. Not sure if I've ever had a rock / pop project from him... Tell either I sent ya and -- well, I have no idea.

Matt Jefferson from Black Diamond in Portland. Freaky good stuff and very consistent. Graham Duncan (affiliated with Soona Songs) is doing some wonderful sounding stuff, but most of the experience I have with his mixes are more on the acoustic / folky side. Not sure if I've ever had a rock / pop project from him... Tell either I sent ya and -- well, I have no idea.

Oh good, I was hoping you'd reply as I was planning on going with you for mastering my current self-mixed project before I start a new one.

I am a mixing engineer, graduated in music production, Pro Tools and mixing & mastering. What do you need?? Mixing for one single, EP, CD, album? I offer one free mixing for 1 song as a trial, if you are interested.

Interesting idea. I never thought about it before.. how much it'd run for someone better than me to do a few songs for example?

I'm a mixing engineer. Recommended? Listen for yourself: mix examples and artist feedback on my website.
Speciality: (alt) rock, indie, electropop, to name a few.

Hey man, I'm a mixdown/mastering engineer - have been producing for 10 years staight and have launched my website

I've just signed up to this forum to spread the word about my new website but not sure they let me post URLS yet since I'm new

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, you're just spamming this site. It's frowned upon.
You can put a link to your site in your sig block and people can click on it if they like, but that's it.
You're promoting yourself in every thread you post in.
Not cool.

Dude, you're just spamming this site. It's frowned upon.
You can put a link to your site in your sig block and people can click on it if they like, but that's it.
You're promoting yourself in every thread you post in.
Not cool.

It's OK...when you search PRODUCR.COM, Google takes you to agricultural website links.
Maybe it's all about cabbage and onions...?

:laughings: :laughings: :laughings:

It's OK...when you search PRODUCR.COM, Google takes you to agricultural website links.
Maybe it's all about cabbage and onions...?

:laughings: :laughings: :laughings:

That's funny.
Well I said my piece and reported him. Just tired of these posts.

:D

Back