Can you please help me to identify the plugin used in this music?

Red Roolz

Hello there!

I really need help, i am trying to add a bridge to this track and i want the exact kick and snare sound used.
I just have the audio. Can you please tell what drum VST used in this track?

View attachment track.mp3

Pardon me if i posted in wrong section.

Cheers.

I was expecting something unusual. The clip quality is terrible, so I doubt anyone can tell what that drum is, or what swampy reverb it's covered in? Seriously - are you sure it's even a VST? It has no characteristics to suggest what it is? A real snare or cheap sample, or something from a triggered drum module? On top of that it's eq'd, and then has that long reverb - again, totally unidentified. As for the kick, it's totally hidden in that sample - no idea what it is. Do you have a decent version of the thing you are trying to replicate we could hear?

It also depends of course on what you have in your arsenal of sounds. I'm sure I could replicate something, but this wouldn't need. me to know what drum setup they used, it depends on me choosing something I have that sounds similar that I can then tweak and emulate the sound, plus the daft reverb which masks it.

It doesn't sound too hard - but I hope you have a decent recording first - thwacking a cushion with a tennis racket would make a fair go at the kick.

Sounds like the whole clip was constructed out of canned patches and samples.
I think you can find all those sounds in any decent soft or hard synth...there's nothing there that was recorded live and then processed, IMO.

Sounds like the whole clip was constructed out of canned patches and samples.
I think you can find all those sounds in any decent soft or hard synth...there's nothing there that was recorded live and then processed, IMO.
He asked for a VST, so I doubt he's under the delusion that it's close to a real instrument.
That said, it is just a bunch of canned patches and samples. No VST is necessary; just find kick and snare samples he likes and trigger 'em.

He asked for a VST, so I doubt he's under the delusion that it's close to a real instrument.

If he was asking what VSTi was used...then that's different....though how can we be sure.
When someone refers to a VST "plugin"...I think it's usually accepted to mean FX/processing, which can be applied to live recorded tracks in the DAW...
...but then who knows what he's really asking, since he has not come back. :)

If he was asking what VSTi was used...then that's different....though how can we be sure.
When someone refers to a VST "plugin"...I think it's usually accepted to mean FX/processing, which can be applied to live recorded tracks in the DAW...
...but then who knows what he's really asking, since he has not come back. :)

I read "drum VST" as "VSTi", I suppose.

I still hold out hope for his return!

Back