Burning a final WAV cd problem

Silly Q but seeing as WAVs cant be tagged with info eg. artist, track name, how can i provide this info when i start selling the cd?
One more time Jac: YOU ARE NOT BURNING WAVs IF YOU ARE CREATING AN AUDIO CD. If you are burning actual WAVs - meaning they are actual WAV files winding up on the CD - it is NOT AN AUDIO CD and will not contain any of that CDText information. Because you refuse to tell us just what selections you are following to burn your CDs, we have no idea just what you are up to.

You should really use true CD mastering software such as CD Architect. Then there will be no question as to what you wind up with, and you'll have all options available to you for CDInfo/CDText editing, and everything else you will ever need.

G.

P.S. "Normalize" does almost nothing to make individual tracks sound the same volume. All it does is line up peak values, which have little to nothing to do with perceived volume. I'd recommend dropping that option and actually master the CD, if it's something you actually want to sell on the open market.

Back