Best all-in-one vocal processing VST plugin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the people saying "It depends". Honestly, get real.

There are standard tricks used by the pros in their vox FX chain.

Obviously preceding this you want a vocal track recorded to the best of ones ability. Thats the first rule of home recording. Get a clean, dry vox recording using good mic positioning and technique.

Do you think the OP recorded on the freeway with a dictaphone ? Lol.

There arent that many variable that the OP couldnt have been offered a solution. Bravo to those that stepped up. Shame about the forum Big Guns who had to try and shoot at the newcomers feet.
Fuck off. The OP got the best advice from the people that you seem to have some kind of vendetta against. There are no standard "effects chains". Well, maybe in your world. But I guess you use the pre-sets on all your plug-ins, too. :rolleyes:

Fuck...I'm feeding a troll. And a coward, too....alias.

-un-subscribed-

Fuck off. The OP got the best advice from the people that you seem to have some kind of vendetta against. There are no standard "effects chains". Well, maybe in your world. But I guess you use the pre-sets on all your plug-ins, too. :rolleyes:

Oh really ? You dont use a preamp sim with tube emulator and EQ ( if you dont have the outboard gear ) ? You dont use compression, a teeny bit side chained chorusing, then bussed to reverb and or delay ?

You dont sound very bright and you are definitely an overly emotional reactionary. I dont think we are going to become friends :(

Fuck...I'm feeding a troll. And a coward, too....alias.

-un-subscribed-

Lol. Are you a pot smoker Mr Paranoid ? It's not all about you remember ? Geez silly, I told you already, I am from the internet. It's a very big place.

I just did my vehicle safety inspections - what a PIA. :mad:

They make the stickers different colors so that the cops can tell if you are recent or not from a distance.

It's too bad the posts here didn't change color after some time so people wouldn't accidentally restart threads that should be dead.

... I am from the internet...

Thanks I'll have to remember that one! :)

"Greetings, I'm from the Internet!"

That's excellent - would work to talk to the crowd at gigs or even on a personal one-to-one level. That's my new salutation. I'm gonna go change my phone machine.

Do you think the IRS would accept that as a home address? :confused:

Or was it "internets"?

Thanks I'll have to remember that one! :)

"Greetings, I'm from the Internet!"

Hey dinty. I am just trying to emphasise to Mr Angry that it's certainly not impossible for a total newcomer to find a topic as listed in a Google search result, read it, register then comment. I realised I was reviving it but hey, it sure came back to life ;)

If subpoenaed I can provide the search string entered and my IP. :)

Hey dinty. I am just trying to emphasise to Mr Angry that it's certainly not impossible for a total newcomer to find a topic as listed in a Google search result, read it, register then comment. I realised I was reviving it but hey, it sure came back to life ;)

If subpoenaed I can provide the search string entered and my IP. :)

Just give the cop your email address when you get pulled over. :)

I wasn't trying to salt any wounds, I just actually (and do) think that "greetings, I'm from the internet" is funny. I'm not sure why but it is.

All the shit between people here... if you met the people you'd probably like them. In the same way that people will flip someone the bird in traffic (yes, even I, The Great One© has been guilty of that) that they wouldn't if they were face to face, the internet has this funny way of doing the same thing to people. Very few people don't succumb a bit. It's hard not to.

Im exactly the same in the flesh unfortunately...thats why i move countries every year or two, its easier that way :)

Hey Rami, how are you ? I am a person from the internet, I found this thread using Google. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Exactly how am I being negative ?

Am I incorrect ? By Glens own admission he was condescending.

Do you own this place ?

I own this place, welcome to hell!

I wasn't trying to salt any wounds,

Oh, I am sure there are some fresh wounds in here, however none on me :)...where's that Rami run off to ? I can hear licking noises. Lol.

I just actually (and do) think that "greetings, I'm from the internet" is funny. I'm not sure why but it is.

It's funny because it's a self contained opposing sentence. It has the required elements of humour; a true or plausible detail and a ridiculous detail. Combined they make a haha. I was stating a specific "universal" location :D

All the shit between people here... if you met the people you'd probably like them. In the same way that people will flip someone the bird in traffic (yes, even I, The Great One© has been guilty of that) that they wouldn't if they were face to face, the internet has this funny way of doing the same thing to people. Very few people don't succumb a bit. It's hard not to.

Although I will stand up to a bully, my intentions arent malevolent. Life is short, plenty of room for more kindness. :)

If a thread is dead, it's dead. Period. If you or someone else is just as dumb as a stupid, inanimate search engine and cannot read the dates splattered all over the screen for themselves, that's a problem. And it sure ain't mine.

G.

If a thread is dead, it's dead. Period. If you or someone else is just as dumb as a stupid, inanimate search engine and cannot read the dates splattered all over the screen for themselves, that's a problem. And it sure ain't mine.

G.

Like I said. No logical grounds what so ever. You sure struggle with a-readin-comprension dont ya cowboy. LOL. Get some counseling you sad little man.

Wow, look at the view count. This topic sure died a fast death. Lol.

0fb13txc9

Last edited:
Yeah I do. I have no idea what "comprension" means.

G.

Yeah, it's cowboy for comprehension. As in a-readin-comprension. Ya get it ?

You can see by my previous posts that not only can I spell but I choose my words carefully.

Is that what gives you a sense of significance ? Pettily trying to point out the perceived faults in others while totally ignoring any criticism of your own obviously major social shortcomings.

Shame cowboy, shame :spank:

Glen was just stating his opinion, in which I agree. (along with many, many, others.) There ARE some people on this forum that know what they are talking about, Glen being one of them. Quit being so sensitive and take the self-perceived rudeness like a man, or dismiss it and move on.

Cheers.

Yeah, it's cowboy for comprehension. As in a-readin-comprension. Ya get it ?

You can see by my previous posts that not only can I spell but I choose my words carefully.

Is that what gives you a sense of significance ? Pettily trying to point out the perceived faults in others while totally ignoring any criticism of your own obviously major social shortcomings.

Shame cowboy, shame :spank:

Now that's just ridiculous. :laughings:

Glen was just stating his opinion, in which I agree. (along with many, many, others.) There ARE some people on this forum that know what they are talking about, Glen being one of them. Quit being so sensitive and take the self-perceived rudeness like a man, or dismiss it and move on.

Cheers.
What exactly are you agreeing with ? The content or the tone ? So calling someone stupid is "perceived rudeness" ? Are you an SSG fanboy ?

BTW Argumentum ad populum is a logical fallacy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back