Average Volume Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not butt hurt. I'm just giving the honesty right back to you. I could care less.

Really I just want to know how to fix the peaks. Hopefully some of the truly great members on this forum (ashcat, bouldersoundguy, fairview, beagle) help out. These posters are amazing resources and humble. You two are arrogant and can't back it up. We call that "all hat and no cattle".

Have you ever recorded an original song that made it onto radio? That is a criteria for success;

If you truly believe that, then you're more pathetic than I ever thought possible. So, I take it your a Taylor Swift and Justin Beiber fan? You just keep putting your foot in your mouth.

And you know from your own personal experience that people don't just blow smoke up each other's asses here. I've seen your "music" get ripped apart here, so there goes your theory right there, huh?

I don't comment on anyone's music - good or bad. I never talk songwriting. I only talk about the mix, and I don't even do that anymore because people can't handle criticism. Obviously!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back