Average Volume Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
My little partner, lol. He really is, I like this guy, but thats not the point.

I bitch about you because you are arrogant. I actually kind like that attitude of yours, but not to the degree you apply it, bashing in noobs like me.

I will shut up and learn if you post good information.

I've given you good information. You got upset about it. I'm interested in helping those that really want to be helped. I'm not interested in helping people like you that only want to hear what they want to be told.

Ok, if the problem was the statement that most modern music sounds like that...I'm sorry.

There are some music that sounds like that. Problem solved, I'm sorry for all the mess. I didnt meant to ruin your thread 4tracker.

I've given you good information. You got upset about it. I'm interested in helping those that really want to be helped. I'm not interested in helping people like you that only want to hear what they want to be told.

I'm not like that. You dont know me. You gave me jack shit, not good information. All you do is "lol, this guy is lame, he is a noob".

Personally, I couldn't give a shit what a couple of over-sensitive little babies think of the way I correct false information.

As long as I know that the next noobie who comes into this thread doesn't get the wrong information, my work is done here.

Beleive me, if I cared what you thought of me, I'd charm your panties right off your legs, Sally.

As long as I know that the next noobie who comes into this thread doesn't get the wrong information, my work is done here.

If that "my site" music is any indication of how you're going to teach them to record, then they are going to get the wrong information. That sounds like shit. How's that for some GregL honesty? I'd expect a lot more from George Martin incarnated.

Ok, if the problem was the statement that most modern music sounds like that...I'm sorry.
Right. but that's not what you said. This would have been ok. You know that's not what you said. You gave specific numbers and presented it as fact. The numbers are wrong and it was not a fact.

That's all. Like I said, as long as the next noobie who reads all this realizes that what you said is wrong, I'm good. But don't try to back-track on your statement. Either stand by it or admit it was wrong, but trying to change it is lame.

I'm not like that. You dont know me. You gave me jack shit, not good information. All you do is "lol, this guy is lame, he is a noob".

Nope, I gave you information to make your recordings better. You dismiss that information because you didn't like the way I presented that information. Okay, I can be blunt. The info is still there. If you're gonna ignore good information just because it isn't coated in candy, then it's your loss. Stay sucky forever.

Personally, I couldn't give a shit what a couple of over-sensitive little babies think of the way I correct false information.

Beleive me, if I cared what you thought of me, I'd charm your panties right off your legs, Sally.

Please, do the world a favor and start a website about all the CORRECT AND ACCURATE information that everyone needs to know. You sure know it all, man.

If that "my site" music is any indication of how you're going to teach them to record, then they are going to get the wrong information. That sounds like shit. How's that for some GregL honesty? I'd expect a lot more from George Martin incarnated.
LOL! Right on cue. the old, "I'm going to say your music sounds like shit because you hurt my feelings". So predictable. Thanx. :)

You notice that I've said nothing about your "recordings"? There's a reason for that. That's all I'm going to say. :)

Nope, I gave you information to make your recordings better. You dismiss that information because you didn't like the way I presented that information. Okay, I can be blunt. The info is still there. If you're gonna ignore good information just because it isn't coated in candy, then it's your loss. Stay sucky forever.

That is a point. Dont you think I dont look at things that way.

Please, do the world a favor and start a website about all the CORRECT AND ACCURATE information that everyone needs to know. You sure know it all, man.

No, don't know it all. But I'll correct a false statement when I see one. Not my fault if that gets sand in your vagina. Just get a tampon, admit you're wrong, and move on.

No, don't know it all. But I'll correct a false statement when I see one. Not my fault if that gets sand in your vagina. Just get a tampon, admit you're wrong, and move on.

Okay, I was partially wrong when I said every modern record is loud as hell. Problem solved.

Now, quit being a jackass.

LOL! Right on cue. the old, "I'm going to say your music sounds like shit because you hurt my feelings". So predictable. Thanx. :)

No, I'd never do that. Famous Beagle ripped on me, and I complimented his music and totally respect the guy. Yours just truly sucks. If you want to be "just honest", then we're going to do this both ways.

But you do know that it sounds like shit, right?
LOL! Nice try. :D

If I cared, I'd tell you to ask what everyone on this site that has heard my music thinks of it. But I'm not that insecure.

I knew these two guys had a little tag-team agenda going on. Attacking Rami's music. Bush league.
That's OK. I know how good my recordings are, and so does pretty much everyone here. These two fools are swinging for the fences, and falling all over each other because of their butthurt. It's rather entertaining. :)

If I cared, I'd tell you to ask what everyone on this site that has heard my music thinks of it. .

That's like going to an old age home and having all the fellow seniors telling you that you look great.

Don't let it get to your head.

Have you ever recorded an original song that made it onto radio? That is a criteria for success; not +1 by guys on a forum who also want +1s so they give them to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back