808 Bass Drum

Mastermindzz

I have a Roland PMA-5 with a preset 808 drum and it's killing me with the same old boom boom boom ! you know what the 808 single hit sounds like, what plugin can I apply to the 808 and fattten it up and make it carry kind of like sine wave

You crossposted this in 3 forums Mastermindzz (that I have seen so far).

There are many reasons why that is a crappy, stupid, ignorant, and lame thing to do, but if you haven't read the rules and you don't understand why crossposting sucks so much ass, it's not worth my time to explain it to you.

The same applies to you as the response to my other post !!!!!!!!!

You know nothing about me so try calling someone stupid and ignorant that you know something about like your mother . .. . . . . ..

Huh? I'm sure there was a put-down in there somewhere...

Anyway, my point was, don't cross-post. Pick the forum where you want to post your message, post it, and then wait for the responses.

Mastermindzz said:
The same applies to you as the response to my other post !!!!!!!!!

You know nothing about me so try calling someone stupid and ignorant that you know something about like your mother . .. . . . . ..

i know you... a little bit :D you just didn't know which forum would give the most/best replies right...

Exactly C-9,
I just wanted to try to get help for that situation, I can take a joke but when you act like a punk and call people ignorant and stupid that you don't even know like CHARGER did then you are taking it to another level .......

Peace J

Back