Make this sound like this .....help please

me_101

Hi there!
Is there anyone who can make this - 2
sound like this-

Don't worry the files are very small in size.

If somebody actually do it and show it to me, that would be great. Even if not exact sounding, but as much as possible.
Please help!

sayain2011@gmail.com

Last edited:
It's hard for me to tell cuz I'm on the headphone but listening to it one more time I believe it's just a reverb hall. Maybe like 30% wet. The vocal is in the center no need to pan. Then cut the reverb with an eq like in the 250 hertz or so. If the song has the vocal in it, then sidechain the reverb would be a good way to go. Basically sidechain reverb is when after she stop singing on a small part or words, and if there's a small gap in between the words, the reverb will kick in, instead of kicking it in every time. The reverb is being on hold when she sings, but as soon as she stop singing the reverb kick back in. How short or long the reverb kick back in depend on how you adjust the settings on the 'attack' and 'release'. Just thought I added this in. I also hear some delay in it. Eq that as well.

I was gonna give it a shot but the download link for 1 doesn't work... I hate these damn file-sharing sites lately. too fancy for their own good.

It's hard for me to tell cuz I'm on the headphone but listening to it one more time I believe it's just a reverb hall. Maybe like 30% wet. The vocal is in the center no need to pan. Then cut the reverb with an eq like in the 250 hertz or so. If the song has the vocal in it, then sidechain the reverb would be a good way to go. Basically sidechain reverb is when after she stop singing on a small part or words, and if there's a small gap in between the words, the reverb will kick in, instead of kicking it in every time. The reverb is being on hold when she sings, but as soon as she stop singing the reverb kick back in. How short or long the reverb kick back in depend on how you adjust the settings on the 'attack' and 'release'. Just thought I added this in. I also hear some delay in it. Eq that as well.

I'm a newbie. I use adobe auditions presets for mixing. I basically don't know mixing. But i'm trying to learn.
This sounds a little complicated. But it makes sense.

So I should apply an effect called 'reverb hall' - 30% wet, eq it ...right?

I'm a newbie. I use adobe auditions presets for mixing. I basically don't know mixing. But i'm trying to learn.
This sounds a little complicated. But it makes sense.

So I should apply an effect called 'reverb hall' - 30% wet, eq it ...right?

Try it! Put the reverb on the vocal channel and mess around with the wet. Start small and work your way up and see how you like it. Place an eq after it and cut the lows out. Another way you could do is place the reverb into an aux channel and set the wet to 100%, then send the vocal back to this aux channel. You have more gain control of how much reverb you wanna send. If you have multiple audio you can also send the same reverb back into these channels without putting every reverb into them. Save more cpu power. Place an eq after the revern and cut the lows. You're not equing the vocal, you're equing the reverb. Also eq the vocal too. Hope that helps.

Back