Mixers wanted! Pop rock tune

Hello! Here's my take on the tune. A catchy one, also a very good production. A pleasure to mix!
Please feel free to comment, I suspect I might have gone a bit over the board on compression every here and there. What do you people think? Thanks in advance for any comments, advice or even an occasional thumbs-up :)
View attachment 95344
I couldn't just leave it be - had to doctor some "home mastering" on the track as well:
View attachment 95348

nice job, really liked this. harmonies blended very well at the end. awesome sound overall.

Hey y'all, sorry for missing some of these new ones!

otc: Very cool! Nice and beefy! :) It sounded as though you may have added a few bits (via pasting maybe?) here and there (at the end of the guitar solo maybe)? Thanks for the contribution!

sKoo: That's great! I really dig the delay you added to the lead vocal on the chorus---sounded very cool. Nice thick drum sound as well. Thanks so much!

andrushkiwt: You're not kidding about how different they all are. It really transforms the song. This was the first song I'd submitted in this forum, and I was amazed at all the different interpretations. It's really great to hear. And thanks for the kind words!

Back