Master This Compilation Album

michaelmirra

Hello,

I have a compilation album that will benefit a charity and it needs to be mastered. Well, a handful of the songs are not mastered. Some of them were given to me already mastered. My biggest interest is having the volumes equal. I do want to warn you some songs are wav, some are aiff, and yes some are mp3. These are the only formats these songs exist in so you have to be okay with this.

Here is one song if you want to see what you will be working with https://www.mediafire.com/?engv2et6bx1j62n

If you have more questions feel free to message me. If you end up mastering the album you will be given credit.

Ch'yeah, like somebody's going to do it for free. "A Charity" - would you like to be more specific about this? What charity? As a carpenter, I would be happy to fit six doors a week for the privilege of being credited for my work. Actually, no I fucking wouldn't, so why would a skilled mastering engineer give his or her skills for free on the promise of a dubious credit on a supposed "charity" album? Naw.

Ch'yeah, like somebody's going to do it for free. "A Charity" - would you like to be more specific about this? What charity? As a carpenter, I would be happy to fit six doors a week for the privilege of being credited for my work. Actually, no I fucking wouldn't, so why would a skilled mastering engineer give his or her skills for free on the promise of a dubious credit on a supposed "charity" album? Naw.

Made that a bit nicer. :)

I can give you all of the details if you message me. I'm not comfortable publicly posting information about the project until it is finished.

Made that a bit nicer. :)

I'm really sorry for being blunt and cynical, Jimmy, but I'm sick to the back teeth of people expecting skilled musicians to give up their time, investment, equipment and talent for any cockeyed project that has "charity" in its brief. It's time it stopped.

Back