looking for someone willing to mix 5 songs

lt3530

getting right down to it. my band has 5 pop-punk/ punk rock songs that we're planning to record. i have the gear but i am far from an experienced mixer so i figured id see if anyone on here would be willing to do it. if you are leave a response and i'll pm you with some more details.

getting right down to it. my band has 5 pop-punk/ punk rock songs that we're planning to record. i have the gear but i am far from an experienced mixer so i figured id see if anyone on here would be willing to do it. if you are leave a response and i'll pm you with some more details.

In theory you could post the raw, best takes for the songs on here and make a stipulation that you might use them to make a promo cd, etc.

If the music doesn't hurt my ears I would be wiling to take a stab at some mixes in my spare time (just can't commit to having the sort of time to churn out 5 respectable mixes for free).

... maybe he doesn't realize to PM us, ot know to message us,
so ,, Send us a private message.
Or ask how do it in here,,,

Seems you do have a few that may like to do it for you,,,

I'm up for it !!!

Well he did say they were planning to record,, so, they probably just need some time to get them recorded,,,

hopefully he will see some of us are interested in mixing his songs for him,,, and wish them the best of luck,,,

Back