Thread: Let Me Mix Your Song!

Thanks

Post Let Me Mix Your Song!

Sign in to disable this ad
    Hello everyone! I'm looking for an artist or band that would like me to mix and professionally master one of their songs. I am open to all genres. I will also promote you on all my channels of social media and my new website. Please comment below so we can further touch base. Thank you!

Thanks
    Welcome to the site Adam!

I am curious though how you start out with 'professional' if you don't have artists already asking for your services.

I am not trying to be a dick, but there are many here that do that sort of thing professionally that don't make their first post promotional. In fact they don't make their thousands of posts promotional.

Instead of using this site for your self gain, maybe try reading and being a part of the community. Just saying.
    PC Win7-64-24G i7-4790k/Cubase 9 Pro 64-bit/2-Steinberg UR824's/ADAM A7x/Event TR8/SS Trigger Plat Deluxe/Melodyne 4 Studio/Other things that don't mean anything if a client shows up not knowing what it wants.

Thanks
    yuppers... ditto on the welcome.

What might be of interest is a mixing competition. As far as promotion, what % of my rights would you like me to give up?

You're going to have to do a better sch..piel than a quick paragraph with no details. And even then, without any recommendations from other forums members?

It's going to take some time to build some trust. The big question is what's in it for you? I don't see the answer.

Could you please elaborate? What equipment do you have available? At what experience level?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LivingEdge For This Useful Post:

Thread Information