And I found more multitracks for mixing practice

The multi-tracks are kind of confusing. It seems like you have 2 different version of this song playing at different start times. Is there any way you can repost this track with the one session multi-tracks?

Great song! Do you guys have any releases on itunes?

View attachment 100357

Hi, sorry for not responding sooner. These are busy times....:-)

I like your mix a lot. Nice spacing and no instrument is too overwhelming. The only little thing I noticed was that the kick drum popped a little on my speakers. As if you boosted some frequencies in the mid-high end.

But in total it was a very pleasant mix to listen to.

Regarding releases on Itunes; no we do not have those. In fact the band is not in existence anymore. It stopped some 4 or 5 years ago. The only thing that remains are the recordings and some crappy youtube material.

E.g. This video features another keyboard player than on the recording btw.

Call out my name

Hi.

Thanks for your mix.

I thought this was also a nice mix. Different from the others posted here. In spacing kind of why (I'm just an amateur so forgive if I do not use the right terminology). Your mix is more compact, as if the instruments stand more close together. Maybe you used less reverb ?

I do hear all instruments very well though. Espcially the bass is well defined in my opinion. The licks he plays can be heard well.

Thanks again !

Back