Can Anyone Auto-Tune A Harmonica For Me?

danielpettitt

Hi All,

I'm mixing and mastering all of my tascam recordings, however I have a track that I can't use pitch shift with (I'm using Cubase 5) as it still doesn't tune it much.

If anyone can auto tune a harmonica part which is on the same track as a guitar and vocal, please get in touch, I'd really appreciate it. I can pay something, a fiver or a tenner by paypal if needed.

It would just save me buying the Auto Tune product just for this one track.

It doesn't have to be perfect, I just want to improve it, make it easier on the ear, if it's possible:

Link to MP3 on Dropbox (free, no virus):

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/k1jlqktwevro0af/AACPKYJSX5hFfkSjSJlhK51pa?dl=0
Thanks,

Dan

Last edited:
Hi Dan,
The dropbox link is dead but if you can provide the parts as separate wavs I'll take a look.
Is the whole performance out of tune by an amount, or what?

Hi again,
Sorry man - No can do. The parts would all need to be separate for you to do any kind of editing or tuning like that.

Melodyne editor may be able to correct the pitch of one element in a mix. Unfortunately I only have access to Melodyne essential.

No worries.

Thanks for the feedback.

If it can't be done, atleast I've tried.

It's an old recording, hence I don't have separate tracks.

If anyone has 'Melodyne Editor', I'd be grateful for help on changing the pitch on the harmonica solos.

Thanks,

Dan

Man, without the track separated it is going to be pretty much impossible even with Melodyne Editor. It can pick out and correct notes from chords of one instrument, but pulling an instrument that is not in tune with the rest of the mix is pretty much impossible to even attempt.

Sorry. I would give it a go if you had at least the harp track separate from the guitar.

Isn't it the guitar that is out of tune? I never seen tuning pegs on a harmonica...

Back