Online Mastering Options??-- Soul-King

soul-King

Good Evening folks--
I was wondering if anyone could recommend me to source who can create a solid master of my new funk/dance track- SayyYeah. I tried LANDR yesterday which sounded even worse than my original Mix..i tried BlueMountainMastering today and still not satisfied. Although I do want a good quality product im hoping to keep it around $40..most of the services i found charge $75 and beyond. If anyone has found a good mastering agent please let me know!

You really feel that you will find good quality for $40 or less...???

I would think that after trying two, you would realize that you get what you pay for.

Honestly...i have no idea what a good price would be...I've paid $125 for 4 tracks and they sounded pretty decent. Who would you recommend Miroslav??

There's guys here that do mastering as their bread-n-butter....Massive Mastering is one that comes to mind....thereprobably a couple more, but MM is on here all the time.

Find his posts here in the Mastering forum...and you can go from there.

$40? That 30 Mins at my studio (in Oz$), and I am not an expensive studio. I would expect to pay about +$100 per song at a mastering facility, maybe a bit cheaper per song if they were doing the whole album.

Alan.

thanks for the great advice folks. Looks like sageaudio.com got my business on this one. only $34 per song and the sample sounded superb!

+1 for Massive Mastering. I've been happy with the results my band got from him. I don't remember the rates, but they weren't bad. (Though, that may have included a discount for doing the whole project instead of just one song)

Isn't Landr automated? Seems a long shot to expect great results from a purely algorithmic mastering process.

Have you been offered any feedback on your mix with these mastering folks?
Pretty essential in order for them to do a good job, I'd be sceptical about anyone who doesn't give feedback/an opportunity to fine tune the mix before diving in.

Back