Damned iPhones

Put the phone in an empty glass.

Or even better, put it in a full glass :D

Listening to what I assume is the latest mix. I think it sounds terrific. That ride could maybe come down a touch (maybe the overheads in general), but the bass, guitar, vocal, etc. sounds great to me. Good performance, especially when they get going. I don't listen to many live mixes but this sounds really good to my ears.

Or even better, put it in a full glass :D

Listening to what I assume is the latest mix. I think it sounds terrific. That ride could maybe come down a touch (maybe the overheads in general), but the bass, guitar, vocal, etc. sounds great to me. Good performance, especially when they get going. I don't listen to many live mixes but this sounds really good to my ears.

I agree with that. The overheads are beautiful but a little high (of course they're high... they're "overheads"... hehe)

Overheads down a touch...

Resound - "Out Of Reach"

Last edited:
Put the phone in an empty glass.

Otherwise -- Are we talking about judging recording quality or a song / arrangement / performance...?

Sorry, I posted the song to demonstrate what was being listened to on an iPhone. But offhand remarks on the work are always welcome.

Back