Automatic Mastering Software And Online Servies

The un-mastered version sounds like 5 times better. It sounds like a normal acoustic guitar.
That LANDR version is so nasty harsh in the highs, and there some weird phasy swishing thing going on.

Honestly...this is the same thing as with your previous LANDR mixes...do you not hear that...???
You really think that sounds good...???
WOW....

Besides...why even bother to "master" a single acoustic guitar track. All it needs is a touch of EQ.
Mastering is best used on mixes of multiple tracks, where you can't go in and adjust a single track anymore.

You guys asked for a different example, I supplied it and catch a bunch of flack.

This to is the same thing as last time. You take legit comments and suggest they are an attack on you or your music.

I have NO reason to tell you the LANDR version sucks compared to your original if it wasn't true...IMO.
I'm coming to the conclusion that you simply have a misguided notion of what good mastering is supposed to sound like....and/or that you can not hear it. Just like the guy in the MP3 Clinic who was/is surprised when told his lead guitar was out of time with the drums.
It wasn't meant as an attack or that people don't like the music...it's just how the mix comes across.

There are MANY, MANY people who are musicians, and who can NOT hear when something sounds bad or good or in/out of time. It's usually because they are too "close" to what they are doing...they are not able to step back and be objective.
That's not "flack"...that's fact.

Back