we want to review your music

okay here it is. keep in mind this is just an experiment, and each successive episode will get better and better. this is a review of the band PRIMATE HOUSE!

were looking for music for the next one now, so let us know! we're saving up to get better cameras and equipment.

That's better...good speed and good humor. Now you're cooking. You do fine with the equipment you have, it has good clarity and sound. It's the content that we're looking for. Ending with the marshmallows was great - that's creative.

Play the song!!! I was expecting a kind of Beavis and Butthead commentary as the song was played. You need a 2nd person on camera to banter with. or not. during the song play. Find an old Panasonic cassette player and act like it is what the song is playing on. Or a big ol boombox.

Spittle on the beard is good.

marshmellows....

A lot of blogs have some kind of trademark - the beard is somewhat that but I'm thinking something you can do consistently at the end. The marshmallows type of thing. Jenna Marbles always talks to her dogs at the end. Something to think about.

I think Getting Reviews from as many places online or just letting it be played to see a persons reaction is the best way to form your self as a good artist,producer,or watever you do

Back