Just Because

TAE

All you have is now
BECAUSE by them beatle dudes ...

Down n dirty quicky...playing n singing one shot screw ups and all but got it down before 2018 Happy New Years mofo's

Nice rendition of this piece, TAE. The piano really works greatly with your vocals and I respect how actually played the instrument, which leads to a more organic-sounding song.

Reactions: TAE
Nice rendition of this piece, TAE. The piano really works greatly with your vocals and I respect how actually played the instrument, which leads to a more organic-sounding song.

Thanks BG! I really had to rush this out as the wife was waiting for me to head off for a New Years party and giving me the evil eye....:eek:... just suddenly felt compelled to get one more track out before 2018.......

It is a single live take usig my MOX8 piano, a shure 57 going through TC helicon voicelive harmonizer......push record and go in Reaper...no mix after the fact .....exported to Audacity to comp and level then convert to mp3...30 minutes total into it so yeah it's "organic" :D

I have some awesome synths and am thinking of going back and re doing this in a George Martin full on production kind of way ...something I have tried to do in the past with not so great results but I think this could be a good one to exercise on...That damn harmonizer is the bomb think I can have some fun with this

FYI you might want to fix that link in your signature as it takes you to a dead page....BTW what part of SoCal do you live in?

Woops. Thanks for pointing my faulty signature out. I would definitely look forward to hearing a full production of your rendition, maybe adding in guitar/bass along with the vocals and piano.

I hail from the city of Rancho Santa Margarita, my friend. I have set my goal to become a video game composer and I will not stop until that dream is accomplished.

Reactions: TAE
Back