Thread: How do I market this album?

Thanks

How do I market this album?

Sign in to disable this ad

Just posting to try and get some awareness out about new music. Thanks for checking this vid out; interested in thoughts!
    My first album published December 22, 2016 - forrest MASH - Lost Without A Shepherd (Full Album)

Thanks
    TBH...talking about your album and explaining how/what/why...isn't going to help much, if anything. It might even work against you.

Bottom line...either people like your music or they don't...and to get to that point where someone is even taking the time to listen to your music, you have to compete with the thousands of other people doing the same thing as you on the internet.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by miroslav View Post
    TBH...talking about your album and explaining how/what/why...isn't going to help much, if anything. It might even work against you.
    Unprompted and out of context, perhaps, but in the right setting it could be an asset.
    What struck me is that you went straight to video rather than text so despite having low subs and view, can we assume you're comfortable with that medium? You speak well.

I don't know too much about marketing but I know that anyone should be comfortable and confident with what they are doing otherwise it's very transparent.
    If you think YT streams+vids is something you could do and do well, then maybe you should think about how to market yourself as a brand rather than how to market the record, and incorporate video into that.

Maybe you could be a reviewer, or someone who offers tutorials based on what you do. IDK - There's a million things someone could do regularly on YT.
    When someone's genuinely passionate and knowledgeable, it can work, so maybe that's something to consider?
    ---------- Steenaudio Website ----------

Thanks
    I don't get the impression you want advice so much as clicks.

Let me know if I'm wrong but I've moved this into show-off section for the time being.
    ---------- Steenaudio Website ----------

Thread Information