The SHOW OFF thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To cross promote my fledgling production company and new original music I created an audio calibration disc. It includes many of the commonly needed test tones as well as some sweeps. I made the sweeps available for free on bandcamp and the test tones as a digital download and/or CD through Kunaki. I included two original instrumentals as is common on similar test audio discs (had I found mine I wouldn't have thought to create this! :( ).

Bandcamp: https://theboogeymen.bandcamp.com/album/audio-calibration-test-tones
CD: http://kunaki.com/Sales.asp?PID=PX00ZUAJK3&PP=1

Recently I needed to calibrate a new subwoofer and pair of tweeters in my car. I had a hard time finding all of this wrapped into a single package and misplaced my discs purchased many years ago, so once I was done creating the tones I needed it occurred to me that maybe others would find this equally useful.

I've attached the track list to give you an idea what I included.

Attachments

• Boogeymen Productions - Audio Calibration Test Tones.pdf
    804.3 KB · Views: 2
I'm working on an EP to hopefully be able to pass out to various parties in the near future. Right now I just have the soundcloud. Here's my covers and originals playlist :-)

Say something cover by a great big world ft christina aguilera

Here is my recording of say something recorded using soprano sax
Piano and strings done using logic
Let me know what you guys think

Give a share if you like it. :D

Last edited:
The essence of the track works on the feeling that you should not have to agree with everyting that is imposed on you. Sometimes you just have to go your own way, bend the rules a bit and put in a little resistance.
The track became a bit of a blend between progressive rock, minor touches of metal and symphonic elements and is entirely created in Propellerhead Reason.
Turn up the volume and have a listen.

Afin - Unreleased #1

Artist - Afin
Title - Unreleased #1
Length- 01:56

If you want to listen my full (normal) tracks, just go to my youtube page.

Thanks!

My mix of a gothic enchanting witch with heavy metal

This is a mix I made in which I put two different songs together. You hear a woman singing for a brief moment in the song. That would be from the song "Heart and Soul" by Tpau reversed. I have interpreted that voice as the voice of a megalomaniac psychopath gothic enchanting witch which I have put together with a different song. It is reversed to be an enchantment. This mix I made is simply just two things put together--it is not perfected. You first hear both the song with the enchanting witch. Then you hear the witch alone, then the other song alone:

Last edited:
Jim Ross - Not The Same - QCON0002 [House]

NOTE: Links will take you to either Soundcloud, Facebook or MP3 Store webpages.

Jim Ross - Not The Same - QCON0002

QControl presents Jim Ross - Not The Same. Featuring remixes from Tony Smileeque, Nick Green and Jakal.

Listen:

Not The Same [QControl] :: Beatport

QControl

Mr. Mike Holyrood - Last Act of Kindness - QCON0003 [Techno]

NOTE: Links will take you to either Soundcloud, Facebook or MP3 Store webpages.

Mr. Mike Holyrood - Last Act of Kindness - QCON0003

QControl presents Mr. Mike Holyrood - Last Act of Kindness. Featuring remixes from Jim Ross, Nick Green and Jakal.

Listen:

Last Act of Kindness [QControl] :: Beatport

QControl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back