The Seven Deadly Sins Project [I need 7 willing artists]

The Seven Deadly Sins Project NEW Release!

Hahaha!! Do shop in moderation. ;P

*Project Update*
5 out of the 7 Deadly Sins have been released on my website! :D
For now, here's another one of the released deadly sins:
***You may check out my website's official Seven Deadly Sins Project page for more info and updates!

The Sinful Project Continues~

Hello again everyone! We're approaching the end~!

*Project Update*
6 out of the 7 Deadly Sins have been released on my website! :D
For now, here's another one of the released deadly sins:
***You may check out my website's official Seven Deadly Sins Project page for more info and updates!

The 7th and Final Deadly Sin RELEASED!!

Hello again everyone! Today marks the release of the 7th and final deadly sin of The Seven Deadly Sins Project!!

*FINAL Project Update!!*
7 out of the 7 Deadly Sins have been released on my website! :D
Here's another one of the released deadly sins:
***You may check out my website's official Seven Deadly Sins Project page for more info and to watch all 7 Deadly Sin releases!

The Seven Deadly Sins Project COMPLETE!!

***The Seven Deadly Sins Project COMPLETE***
rsz_1sevendsend_best_75percent_zps64d319ac.png

I would first like to thank everyone that participated in this project, everyone has done an outstanding job!! The various music from various artists from around various areas in the world is just such a wonderful concept to explore! We don't have to be famous or popular to be known or appreciated, and that's what this project was mainly aimed for---us! :D

To close this project, I present to you all the ENDING song of The Seven Deadly Sins Project:

Persecution:

^: This also marks my first song of 2015, xD!

IN ADDITION: Redemption (intro theme song for The Seven Deadly Sins Project) that was released last year exclusively on YouTube is now also available on my SoundCloud in higher quality!!

My Personal Thoughts about the 7 Songs:
(I've listened to them all each over a dozen times, haha!)

MidiSound's ENVY:
-The song totally gives me the feeling of something ominous is going to happen, and in the case of envy, it was a perfect match!

oldlibmike's GLUTTONY:
-Hahaha, the song reminds me of chilling out and relaxing in a nice comfortable place, and the song complements gluttony on all levels. Like professional lounge and it makes me hungry too! xD

Alpha Yui's WRATH:
-This song encompasses the deadly sin 'wrath' as if the creator was somehow tied to the deadly sin while making the song, thus giving an extremely close resemblance to true feeling of wrath! It's very very good!

Regdar and the Fighters' AVARICE:
-This song is called 'Tomb Raider', and the lyrics and sound certainly lives up to what can be deemed 'avarice', or greedy. I like this song quite a bit, and I can feel the rustic originality as well!

Apollo Justice's SLOTH:
-You can tell that this song was written exclusively in direct correlation to all sloth activity in the world, haha! The sound is both deep and intense, and it captures the sloth...personified! This song IS sloth reincarnate!

Maarten Schalley's LUST:
-This song is the original masterpiece by Maarten given exclusively to me for use with this project! The song captures lust in its purest form, and the original guitar solo warms the atmosphere to a level that even the deadly sin itself couldn't reach!

Scott A. Whitaker's PRIDE:
-The creation of this song is actually the most complicated process of elimination that I've encountered thus far! The song was originally made with another purpose in mind, but it turned out to be a great selection for the deadly sin pride because I felt it when I listened to it. This song also has a sort of medieval feeling involved as well, which is certainly great!! Also, thanks to Scott for also uploading the song to SoundCloud, as YouTube will almost always take away a bit of quality from our uploads. :)

Thank you all very much and thank you all for viewing and listening! :D

Back