The Seven Deadly Sins Project [I need 7 willing artists]

Here's the youtube video. As you can see for yourself, it went absolutely viral.

Holy crap! 670 views. Everyone, I mean EVERYONE at the office must have watched it at least once for 30 seconds! ;)

This thread = meaningless. I think we found the answer to the other thread's question!

Maybe I'm just cynical, but I've always gotten a laugh from people that treat youtube views or page hits as some kind of validation. Hell, 10 second clips of a cat being "funny" get millions and millions of views - it means nothing.

Maybe I'm just cynical, but I've always gotten a laugh from people that treat youtube views or page hits as some kind of validation. Hell, 10 second clips of a cat being "funny" get millions and millions of views - it means nothing.

It means that's 10 seconds you'll never get back.

Yes. If my bullshitting and sarcasm wasn't totally obvious, then you must ask how much of a doofus you really are :D

I have a song about selling farts in a jar. It's a death metal song about getting rich by farting in jars and selling the farts in a jar as the hottest new fragrance. And it's basically about how if it's the latest hottest trend people will buy it even if it smells like shit. It's death metal too. Which is totally awesome because it'll fit right in with all the other awesome songs on this compilation :D

Here's the youtube video. As you can see for yourself, it went absolutely viral. No doubt this track will make you rich!

That's what The Flatulator is about?! There are so many levels to your death metal poop jokes! :D

That's what The Flatulator is about?! There are so many levels to your death metal poop jokes! :D

LOL. No it's not about that at all, but I figured he wouldn't be able to understand what I was saying anyway. It's hilarious that someone even checked to see if it went viral or not HAHAHA. Obviously this isn't a death metal type of release as well. People always think they're hip on music and claim to be open minded, until you play them some death metal. :D

That's true, but it's still trash. :D

It's a sign that you aren't aging gracefully. I can imagine a grouchy old man from a completely different era listening to the Ramones and thinking "this is crap" LOL. Quit being a grandpa :p

Hello everybody! TripMX here! I am a fellow artist who's working on a new project called "The Seven Deadly Sins Project", and I need your help!

The 7 Deadly Sins are:
-Avarice [TAKEN]
-Sloth [TAKEN] [COMMITTED]
-Gluttony [TAKEN] [COMMITTED]
-Lust [TAKEN] [COMMITTED]
-Pride [TAKEN]
-Wrath [TAKEN] [COMMITTED]
-Envy [TAKEN] [COMMITTED]

What I need is seven different artists/musicians who are willing to either create or submit an already created original song of theirs that would be related to a specific deadly sin. In return, your music will be promoted during the main events of the project on my official website as well as other websites (including FaceBook). In addition, if you have a website/profile page/etc., I will direct link it with your song on my official website as well.

If you are interested in assisting me in this grand collaboration, please PM/IM/message me ASAP.
Submissions are on a first come first serve basis, so if two or more people choose the same 'deadly sin', the first person will be accepted for the submission of THAT particular 'deadly sin'-themed creation, however, I will keep you all updated!

Submission Rules:
1. Please provide your artist/musician name.
2. Please provide your website address or FaceBook (if you have one).
3. Tell me how you want to send me the music file (.mp3,.wav,.m4a, etc.) [either by direct link or via email]
4. Song length should be between 2min [MINIMUM] ~ 5min [MAXIMUM].
5. Song should be submitted/completed before October 1st, 2014.
NOTE: Song could be purely instrumental or instrumental with vocals (either are OK).

I will update this topic as we go! :)

If you have any questions, please let me know! =]

Thank you very much in advance!! ^^

Most Sincerely,
-TripMX
Since I can't edit my original post, I've decided to update it here in a quote! The deadline is approaching, and there may be some possible opt-outs/late birds, so if anyone is interested in volunteering as backup, let me know as soon as possible, thank you!

Last edited:
The Seven Deadly Sins Project NEXT PHASE start!!

Hello again everyone!! The deadline for submissions has come to pass, and there is enough content for The Seven Deadly Sins Project NEXT PHASE to initiate!!

rsz_thesevendeadlysinsprojectnextphase_completev3_zps031fc229.png

WEBSITE UPDATED!
[+Added project page!

Visit my OFFICIAL MUSIC WEBSITE: TripMX ACCESS GET v2!!
^: Find the link to The Seven Deadly Sins Project page!!

I would like to thank everyone again for all of your hard work and generosity!! :D

Last edited:
The Seven Deadly Sins Project continues!

*Project Update*

The first 2 of 7 deadly sins have been released on my website! :D
For now, here's one of the released sins:
***You may check out my website's official Seven Deadly Sins Project page for more info and updates!

Update!

*Project Update*
3 out of the 7 Deadly Sins have been released on my website! :D
For now, here's another one of the released deadly sins:
***You may check out my website's official Seven Deadly Sins Project page for more info and updates!

The project continues...after midterms, xD!

*Project Update*
4 out of the 7 Deadly Sins have been released on my website! :D
For now, here's another one of the released deadly sins:

Special thanks to VomitHatSteve (Regdar) - member of these forums for his great contribution to this project!!

Back