record labels

grn

does anyone have a list of record labels (major or independent) that accept demo submissions?

grn said:
does anyone have a list of record labels (major or independent) that accept demo submissions?

I just found this site today but haven't had a chance to look through it. Hope you find something there, it looks pretty comprehensive.

Reactions: grn
buy the A&R guide, it comes out either annually or bi annually, contains every label there is and multiple contacts for each......I bought one....was like 79.95 but def was had a lot of info in it.....this web site sounds cheaper. :D

buy the A&R guide, it comes out either annually or bi annually, contains every label there is and multiple contacts for each...get it here..www.musicregistry.com...I bought one....was like $79.95 but def was had a lot of info in it.....that web site sounds cheaper though. :D

buy the A&R guide, it comes out either annually or bi annually, contains every label there is and multiple contacts for each......I bought one....was like 79.95 but def was had a lot of info in it.....this web site sounds cheaper. :D

60's guy said:
Stutter much do you, dude? :eek::)

jesus....call me buddy holly I guess......all i need is a white jacket and some thick glasses............oh and maybe one of them weird strats he played...those were strats werent they? :confused:

I like this one from billboard. It doesn't have the insane list like that one does, but, it breaks it down for you and tells you what labels accept dems. And it's only 15 bucks.

Back