putting myself out there

treebarkjerry

First post here, some tracks that I've recorded: https://soundcloud.com/muckmusic-2
Primarily instrumental stuff with some found sound a la The Books, but there's an a cappella track too.

Still working on getting mixes right and I need to improve my bass recording process. Looking for positive/negative feedback from others while I learn from this forum. Thanks!

If you're looking for mixing tips/comments...you should post in the MP3 Clinic.

If you're just showcasing your music and are not looking for mixing help...then this is the place.

Thanks, miroslav. At this point I was just hoping to get people to listen to some recordings that I've shared that I'm proud of in terms of how the sound quality has improved from my earlier work (though I'm offering no comparative material, trust me, it's muuuch better). Same with probably everyone on here, I think I've got some good material. These recordings are kind of "as good as it gets for now" with my skill and I plan on finding advice in the other forums.
Also, I write and play all of the parts except the drum tracks that are programmed.

Back