Professional webdesigner/developer - will work for gear

shutupandshave

As the title says - I am a professional webdeveloper and designer and will be happy to work for gear.

I have done some pretty big sites singlehanded as well as worked on sites such as microsoft, intel, iomega etc.

I'm not after much, because I really enjoy making sites (which is why I end up making so many).

As long as you dont mind me experimenting a little with new technologies etc, then I wont mind accepting posted rack gear/mics etc in exchange for sites.

I haven't done a lot of freelance work in the last year or so as I got myself a full-time job (at last) and have been pretty busy with that. I was going to do some freelance work to pay for the new studio I am building, but I figured it would be far simpler to just make websites for gear directly.

If pimping my wares is not allowed on this site, I profusely apologise and please pull this topic down, otherwise - PM me and let me know if you have something to offer.

Domain registration costs money, as does hosting (which I can get VERY cheap) and I am not going to shell out for that - so please make sure you can spend a few dollars on that before considering this.

I hope someone finds this useful.

lol well atleast its not like jskillz89. i think hes the one that posted a thread asking if anyone had some old gear that they would give to him.

lykwydchykyn said:
If you can make my site look good, I'll overnight you a box of twinkies.
UH I'm mainly do backend programming for database driven sites while the design and graphics are created by some loser playing with photoshop.

Hey shutupandshave,

Would you help me with a simple site for a little cash? (I do mean a little). I already have hosting, and I just want a really simple front page with a couple of pages of info, and one with a list of mp3's to download. And really, i can handle the back pages, if you just made a simple front page.

Contact me if interested -

blowfish@attbi.com

Thanks,

NL5

Back