please vote for us again

grn

I figured I'd start a new thread because of this... we are finalists! We made the top two! Thanks to everyone for voting so far... they have reset the counter and it's now between us (Escape Velocity) and David Austin and Friends. You can vote once a day and voting ends Sunday, November 27th! PLEASE VOTE! We can win $1000 and you have the chance to win an iPod. It takes three clicks of a mouse!

Thanks! http://www.wdbj7.com/Global/category.asp?C=71929

This is a CBS affiliate in central VA, so if we win we'll probably get some more air time too!

i just voted for you, homie!!! although at work i cant even listen to the clips -- whew ANOTHER site i cant have full access to . . . if i can, i will vote agin tonight -- from home

thank you all, there are only two voting days left! I'll know Monday if we won or lost! if we win we have to get up at 4am and drive to Roanoke to be on the central VA CBS affilliate again.... crazy

this is the last time I'm asking because it's the last night, please vote, I will know tomorrow who won and let you all know - thanks again for all the support

it is alright, I thank you for your support, this just motivates me more... it makes me want to continue recording and save up a bit more so we can begin touring in june. perhaps everyone can help me with booking in states along the east coast.

Back