please vote for us

grn

A couple weeks ago, my band, save for the drummer, went on a local CBS affiliate and performed a few songs and promoted our new album. I just found out today that they are running a contest and we could win a $1000 dollar gift certificate to a music store around here - which we could really use.

My band's web site is of course... www.escapevelocity.com. The web site to vote is: http://wdbj7.com/Global/category.asp?C=71929. Please vote for Escape Velocity! You could win an iPod for yourself too.

I'd really appreciate it.

one vote for me man! you've got some very interesting competition... :rolleyes: you guys should be able to pull this off. the problem is, it usually comes down to who has more friends, and or who has enough peeps that'll go click your button.

good luck, oh, and if you win that 1000, can you mail me a new guitar pick? :D

dude... WHAT THE F**K? You guys are up against that retirement home! You're screwed! :D that "Wilderness Road Chorus" might be a problem...they've got like 50 people in their group. if they each have like 50 friends in their retirement home, you guys might be doomed. :eek:

good luck! :D

Last edited:
grn said:
A couple weeks ago, my band, save for the drummer, went on a local CBS affiliate and performed a few songs and promoted our new album. I just found out today that they are running a contest and we could win a $1000 dollar gift certificate to a music store around here - which we could really use.

My band's web site is of course... www.escapevelocity.com. The web site to vote is: http://wdbj7.com/Global/category.asp?C=71929. Please vote for Escape Velocity! You could win an iPod for yourself too.

I'd really appreciate it.

Me vote for you.

thanks guys... every vote helps... do it every day! I hope we win. if we do I WILL mail you a guitar pick.

Alright, I voted for you. It was a close call, as that Heather Berry was quite good and is cuter than you guys.

One vote from me. Actually I voted a bunch of times and it never gave me an error :D but they may not count lol. Good Luck - you can buy a lot of cool stuff with that $1000. And the retirement homes are full of people but no one has a PC - they're too busy playing BINGO.

I liked her too, but everyone really should check out the Wilderness Road Chorus... I guarantee you won't be able to stop watching it. Thanks for the votes! Keep 'em coming every day!

grn said:
I liked her too, but everyone really should check out the Wilderness Road Chorus... I guarantee you won't be able to stop watching it. Thanks for the votes! Keep 'em coming every day!

That is the only one I didnt watch.

Gona check them out now.

I only watched the first 30 seconds of it.................
I want to retract my vote and change it to the Wilderness Road Chorus. :eek:

I think one of them is Dogmans grandma.

grn said:

I had to stop. It was just too painful. Same with Rhonda Clemmons. I wanted to like her, cuz she's almost hot, but the singing was so bad...and the backing track...my god, the backing track. :eek:

yeah...i've got to be honest. If you guys don't win this, you might have to kill yourselves, cuz those other people are all talentless hacks! :rolleyes:

well we live in strange times, I think we should win too... but I'm not going to underestimate the others. and remember, I live in Virginia... and central Virginia - in fact I live in the same city with Jerry Falwell and his son lives in my neighborhood... so let me tell you there are a LOT of baptists and religious people here... so it's a tough crowd for our music even though it's completely normal everywhere else.

you guys should either be kings where you live or completely ousted. either way should work out to your benifit.

Back