the perfect mix!!

gullyjewelz

I have talked about this before in other posts, but here goes again.

that Kanye West song "heard em say" that is precisely what i am aiming for with a few collaborations . . .

somebody that does "pop" or "alt. rock" [adam levine of MAROON] doin their thing on a hip hop track . . .

PERSONALLY, i dont hardly even see a direct connection between kanye's verses and adam's hook -- {yea i know there is a connection, n it can be articulated in many dif. ways--but i dont think the connection is OVERWHELMINGLY CLEAR} NOT THAT IT HSOULD BE-- i only say it cuz AGAIN, i am looking to team up with someone who sings {almost any type of music themselves} and let them do a little something to one of my songs . . .

i just know, it helps when u can point to a specific example so people can "feel" what ever it is you ar talkikng about - without specifc examples, u tend to sound crazy when u start talking about shit - esp. music

just wanted to
1. rant
2. rave
3. post a request for a singer again

lol

feel free to join in to thepost n unleash your freewill

I've done a collaboration like this before... perhaps I can do it again. However, the rap was kind of ridiculous (I didn't rap on it, obviously... I can only sing).

grn -- well for starters - u wanna try something wit the "more time" cut i have been workin on for the hustle magic comp?

--hell that would be a good one to perform--u knwo if ever our paths do cross!!!

hey gully

i don't know the tune you are referring to with the maroon 5 guy (i admit i don't listen to the radio much these days...

i've always been into groove based tunes - i would love to try something...

i checked out some of your stuff

give me something to work with

if you don't like it - chuck it
no hard feelings
no biggie

you can check out a bit of my stuff (not a very wide sampling) at
http://mattyaki.com/tunes.cfm

lotus - check out the song "more time" on my soundclick site - it and the first one on the page are the same - just with and without a hook - thats one im lookin to get some singing on - i will post up later, with another one - sometime tonight

Back