Original Djent/Metalcore Project

McShredsAlot

Hey, guys! I recently made a Youtube channel and started uploading guitar playthroughs of original songs (among other things)

I just wanted to post my most recent which is a song called "Rebirth"

Genre wise, it's kind of all over the place and mixes djent, metalcore, jazz, and a few other genres. Any feedback is welcome! Post it here or feel free to comment on Youtube as well :) Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kfhJ6Wx_Dk

Very accomplished playing. A few years back I started venturing into the harder and darker side of prog, which of course led to me discovering a few djent artists (Gojira, Tesseract). This is certainly on par with their material.

Hopefully you have a singer, most instrumental bands live in obscurity.

Thanks! And unfortunately I don't have a singer. I have some music sort of along this lines but a little more towards "metalcore" that I've been looking for a vocalist for. This is mainly just instrumental though. A way for me to get my technically out there in the open I guess haha.

Thanks! And unfortunately I don't have a singer. I have some music sort of along this lines but a little more towards "metalcore" that I've been looking for a vocalist for. This is mainly just instrumental though. A way for me to get my technically out there in the open I guess haha.

Maybe you'll land/step in something. You got chops.

Back