Officially looking to work with a vocalist/multi-talented musician

Pinky

and The Brain...
I've been doing self produced music off/on for about 22 years. Been doing home recording for most of that time. In recent years I've gone rogue and done most of the writing and recording by myself. Occasionally my friend (Scott) does a song or two for me. He's not an accomplished vocalist but I like what he brings to the songs. He unfortunately has no interest or instincts for music with any degree of edginess to it. I've been drifting into heavier styles of music in the past decade, mixing it in with my standard twists on blues and rock.

Here's an accurate sampling of where I've arrived as a musician/song writer:

https://homerecording.com/bbs/gener...ty/ordinary-album-worth-posting-about-371627/

I'm not a vocalist and my songs can certainly use the polish of someone with abilities. This is an open call to anyone who maybe struggles on the production side, or feels limited on the creativity side, and wouldn't mind working with someone who never seems to run out of ideas but is short on vocal talent (that be me). This could be a "hired gun" situation where I send music and lyrics, or a true collaboration where we work on the songs from beginning to end together. I've done both and have no preference.

The band name I've been using has some traction on the search engines because of its longevity (13 years of being online). It wouldn't make sense to start all over with something else, so that would probably remain the same.

Not sure where exactly this belongs... mods, please move to appropriate section if needed.

Thanks, I'll check them out some more (familiar with the site but not as a resource for collaborating). :)

Muse is a smallish site by all measurable numbers. I did have one person contact me but hasn't replied since. DM60 has responded from here and we're going to try doing fresh vocals for my track Rare Earth and see how that goes, then just focus on whether he wants to work on any particular material as it's written moving forward. :)

Back