New Mike B album - 'Empty Pages and Lost Songs'

mjbphotos

CDBABYEmpty PagesFRONT.jpg

EmptyinsidebookletsingleFINAL.jpg

Don't know why the pics are so big - I sized them at under 5" square for the hard copy CDs.

In the liner notes I gave thanks to the forum users here (for mixing help) and to Bongoboy (John B) who did the drums for three tracks.

Download at:
CD Baby: Mike Birch | Empty Pages and Lost Songs | CD Baby Music Store
Bandcamp: mikebirchmusic.bandcamp.com
Amazon digital: Amazon.com: empty pages and lost songs: Digital Music

Order CDs from:
Amazon: Mike BIrch - Empty Pages and Lost Songs - Amazon.com Music
Kunaki: http://kunaki.com/Sales.asp?PID=PX00ZTJ0S2&PP=1
Or direct from me - email me at mikebirchmusic@yahoo.com for Paypal info - $10/CD, freight included to continental US.

Stream at Spotify - search for 'Empty Pages and Lost Songs' or 'Mike Birch Empty Pages'

I've sold/given away most of my first Kunaki order of CDs! Ordered more to sell at a couple of upcoming feature solo things I'm playing at.

Congrats on the CD. I like the cover art.

The images are not sized by inches, but by pixels. When you resize them, specify something around 600 px wide. That should make the fit nicely.

One reply to my blog submissions, a local guy who basically just repeated my bio and CD Release Party info. He asked for jpegs of my album cover and promo photos, so I sent them, and included an old photo 0 the original for the one that is my av here(so it's over 10 years old). For whatever reason, he used that one in his blog post.

So the other night I kicked open Spotify and the 'Discover Weekly' playlist that I follow is one of the 3 lists on the front screen. The pic on it is greyed over, but it's my pic! I check the playlist (30 songs, some new, some old) and none of my tunes are on it. How strange they found my pic (which is not on Spotify anywhere else)!

Big Brother

Now Mike, we can't have you going around the internet discussing these things, can we? :cool:

Big Brother

Now Mike, we can't have you going around the internet discussing these things, can we? :cool:

I just escaped from Guantanamo, anyone got any good sources for new identity cards?

Had my CD Release Party last night. One song (from my first album) done with the host band, another song with a couple of friends singing backup, another half dozen solo acoustic. Fun time, sold a few CDs.

Back