New Film Score Piece- Prepare for Space Launch

JeremiahEdward

Hello all,

I have written a new piece that I'm pretty jazzed about. I'm not too sure about the end though.. please take a listen and tell me if you think it fits with the rest of the song. Or anything else that stands out (in a bad way) or just sounds odd in there.

I was envisioning a hurried escape and a tense launch into space... like a disney movie or something set in space.Thanks a lot!

Jeremiah Edward

Hey man,

This was great! I thought that the way you used the first minute to really build tension up until this moment of resolution around 1:06 was very fitting - Really paints a image in your mind of how tense the scene must be up until that point.

Heeded your note about the ending, and I do find it to be a bit confusing, though of course ,this depends entirely upon what events are going on from 1:48 to the end.

From what I'm hearing right now, it sounds like it might be a good idea to further develop this more spacious, mellow section you've built the piece up to.

Btw, what program(s) are you using?

Hey man,

This was great! I thought that the way you used the first minute to really build tension up until this moment of resolution around 1:06 was very fitting - Really paints a image in your mind of how tense the scene must be up until that point.

Heeded your note about the ending, and I do find it to be a bit confusing, though of course ,this depends entirely upon what events are going on from 1:48 to the end.

From what I'm hearing right now, it sounds like it might be a good idea to further develop this more spacious, mellow section you've built the piece up to.

Btw, what program(s) are you using?

Hello,

Thanks a lot for the input. I was thinking i could bring back the beginning theme and incorporate it into the end some how. Give it some more continuity. I was trying to go for a "triumphant" sounding theme, but I think there are definitely better ways to go about it now that I've listened for a while.

The programs I'm using are Cubase 4 as a DAW and Project Sam Symphobia 1 as an instrument library. (Counting my pennies until I can afford Symphobia 2 with true legato sections!)

You can hear more of my stuff here: soundcloud.com/jedwardzellers There is some more symphobia stuff and I would love more criticism.

Thanks again.

Jeremiah

Back