New artist I'd like you guys to look into

Ntropy

Hey guys and gals

So I recently visited Angola and was quickly immersed in the culture surrounding their music. One person stood out in particular, young lady I saw performing live a few times. I spoke to her for a bit and realized that she'd only recently decided to let anyone outside know about her talent. She started up a Facebook and soundcloud page to see what the world would think of her. Unfortunately my trip in Angola didn't last as long as I would have liked and I left wishing I could hear more of her. On her pages she has since posted a few of the pieces she created in the last few years and will, as time goes by, start posting more and more of her recent work. One can truly see how far she has come in the last few years and I look forward to seeing where she will be in years to come. If you'd like to hear some of the things she has worked on visit either her Facebook page Oceans | Facebook or on her soundcloud page Oceans | Free Listening on SoundCloud.

One thing I feel that sets her aside from most artists I've seen performing live is the raw emotion she puts into her work. She comes from a place where education, housing, stable living conditions aren't easy to come by even if you have money. She feels so much love for her country and uses that same love in the music she composes. So go check her out and see for yourself. And if you're looking to see someone progress in their passion then you won't be let down, I promise :)

Back