My first home recording song

I really like it feels effortless but i know recording a song is anything but.... next time try with a click and lay down some beats your chorus is screaming out for some big symbols and bass.

By the way what is free theme from net, id love to do a video like that i can't find the software.

I really like it feels effortless but i know recording a song is anything but.... next time try with a click and lay down some beats your chorus is screaming out for some big symbols and bass.

By the way what is free theme from net, id love to do a video like that i can't find the software.

So sorry so late reply.
For example:
Cool Video Intro
Software - adobe after effect

My new song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBbRKlnfZ5w

;)

Great sounding guitar.

Vocals are well sung, but could be raised a bit in the mix.

There's a great hook in the chorus (the 'walking away' bits), but despite the extra stuff added in there, it seems to fall away. So a bit more drama in there would be helpful.

There was a second guitar at the start and elsewhere which was a bit undefined. Either ditch it or give it some space. Similarly with the extra voices. The lead guitar noodled along for a bit towards the end, but didn't add a lot to the song, so you could easily toss it as well.

** I also moved the song into the MP3 clinic

Your first recording sounds better than my hundredth, or whatever number I'm up to. It doesn't hurt that you can play, though. Good singing, too.

If anything I was going to say that maybe it sounds a little crisp, but I took a second listen and I'm reversing that call. Nice work.

Amazing first song...nice chorus too although IMHO it needs a lift to the fore, possibly added bass or drum. But who am I, I am still building my studio and not recorded a full song yet...life gets in the way...good effort, keep it up...

The song is good. I would raise the vocals a little in the mix, because a lot of words are slipping under the guitar and disappearing. I don't know what your studio's capabilities are (mine are slightly better than stoneage), but there are parts where doubling the vocals, or maybe even doing some two or three part harmony would really increase the dynamics of the song. You did something nice with a guitar line towards the end. I'd bring that up front, since the vocals are through at that point. . .

A good start, man. . .

It's good.

There are some spots with iffy timing.
Do you use a click? They are nice this time of year, I hear.

No, I'm not. And I know that's my fault. I'm still learning so next time I'll use.

What do you think about guitars? Electric? Are they too easy?
Thank you for listening. It means a lot for me. :)

Back