Music Scene

Zeppe

I have an opportunity for anyone heavily involved in your local music scene. If you go to a lot of shows and don't mind writing a blurb about whats happening in your area then contact me. Any city anywhere.

Last edited:
The idea for "The Scene" is to connect music lovers throughout the nation by recruiting music lovers to write about the music they love in their own city. There are many cities throughout the country that have a very large and influential music scene. Each of these cities have local talent, If there is a cool rockabilly revival in Austin we want to hear about it. When there is a low-fi garage rock indie wave coming out of Chicago we want to hear about it.

All the articles will be featured in an online publication. You will not receive pay for the first article you write but there is an opportunity to get paid based on the quantity and quality of the writing. For more info email me at fontanami@gmail.com

Thanks,

Mike Fontana

Greetings, I have been playing and recording in Austin, there are a lot of good thing going on there. Gerry Zaragemca

Right... Well If you got the time I'd love to hear about recent studio sessions or a cool rehearsal space, live shows, new bands forming. Any info about where you live and and your involvement in your local music scene. Please help mee get the ball rolling.

Thanks,

Mike

Back