Morning Banana Diet - Kaleidoscope (debut EP)

loldoaflip

Hey there folks! Long time, no see :p

I haven't been on these forums in quite some time, but since last time I've visited, my band has really begun to take off. Back in July we recorded our debut EP, Kaleidoscope, at the home studio of a friend whose band we've played with before. It's a pretty raw sounding EP and the production is a little rough given the budget and limited time we spent recording, but I feel it captures our spirit and sound as a band pretty well.

Anyway, it's an eclectic blend of rock, punk, alternative, post-hardcore, and everything else we love listening to and playing as a band. Please check it out on bandcamp and leave some feedback! Kaleidoscope | Morning Banana Diet

Thank you very much,
loldoaflip

cool stuff. Kinda reminds me of early pavement, the black keys, and mastodon lol :D

Thank you for listening, I appreciate it! :D I've never listened to Pavement, although I've heard good things about them, so I'll definitely have to check them out. The Black Keys are pretty cool, and I LOVE Mastodon - although I never really channeled my Mastodon influences into this band, so it's interesting that you mentioned them haha. I couldn't drum like Brann if my life depended on it XD

Back